Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,

Thank you so much! Andrew is going to be so very excited. You are amazing. I appreciate you giving your time to do this. We really appreciate it!

Toni

Hi Amy,

My son Roman is turning 6 in two weeks, and I'm wondering if it would be possible for you to make the following items for us? We would be very appreciate:)

His party will be a Skylanders Giants theme.

Round label (without name)
Water bottle label
Chocolate bar wrapper
Candy bag label
Gift tag
Invite
Lanyard card
Triangle banner
Banner

Thanks so much.
Angela

Hi Amy,

My son Roman is turning 6 in two weeks, and I'm wondering if it would be possible for you to make the following items for us? We would be very appreciate:)

His party will be a Skylanders Giants theme.

Round label (without name)
Water bottle label
Chocolate bar wrapper
Candy bag label
Gift tag
Invite
Lanyard card
Triangle banner
Banner

Thanks so much.
Angela

Here are your requested designs...

Here is the generic round one

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/...ylanders_giants_round_generic_zpsb44ee033.jpg

and then Roman's customized designs

roman_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zps2803de0c.jpg

roman_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zpsad54489a.jpg

roman_skylandersgiantscandy_zps431f5db7.jpg

roman_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsb1a32182.jpg

roman_skylandersgiants_zps6dd6c295.jpg

roman_skylandersgiantsinvite_zps6e9fa495.jpg

roman_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps402ebe4f.jpg

roman_skylandersgiantslanyard_zps8bf48319.jpg

Hello Amy, I have a question for you,
I am looking to create a banner with the colours of red and yellow. do you know where I can obtain something like that?

He is hoping for a super hero birthday - so kind of like the font of Superman? or Spiderman (red and blue)

Any ideas would be of a great help, you made my other two boys birthdays an amazing success so I feel this pressure not to disappoint son #3

thanks again for everything!!!!

Hello Amy, I have a question for you,
I am looking to create a banner with the colours of red and yellow. do you know where I can obtain something like that?

He is hoping for a super hero birthday - so kind of like the font of Superman? or Spiderman (red and blue)

Any ideas would be of a great help, you made my other two boys birthdays an amazing success so I feel this pressure not to disappoint son #3

thanks again for everything!!!!

Do you want just the colors or the characters themselves? I am unable to do Spiderman as he is Marvel, which is now owned by Disney but I CAN do Superman if you wish.

By banner, do you mean just a poster or full size design? Or are you looking for the triangle shaped banner you can string to make a party decoration?

Let me know what you have in mind and any details you want included, and I would be more than happy to work on something for you if possible.

Hi Amy, He is looking for Superheros. I was going to make the Triangle Banner with construction paper using the colours of red and blue.

I was hoping to put the symbols of Superman, Green lantern, batman etc in between to incorporate them somehow?? I know your creativity was surpasses mine, so whatever ideas you may have that would be great!

Hi Amy, He is looking for Superheros. I was going to make the Triangle Banner with construction paper using the colours of red and blue.

I was hoping to put the symbols of Superman, Green lantern, batman etc in between to incorporate them somehow?? I know your creativity was surpasses mine, so whatever ideas you may have that would be great!

I posted your designs in my thread, to keep this thread on topic, in post #2905. Here is the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=49359561&posted=1#post49359561

Amy, thank you so much for your wonderful work. This is greatly appreciated. Roman is very excited, and LOVES the designs.

Angela

:confused3
Hello, any chance you could do the same set of invitations, round label, etc. with my son's name, please? His name is Hector and he's having a party for his 7th birthday in two weeks...your help is truly appreciated! :yay:

I would like to request both the Plain Skylander Circle and the Plain Skylander Giants Circle for my son: Mark. Thank you so much!

Hi there Amy, could I get the same images for my son's Skylanders party? his name is Hector and he's turning 7 yrs old in 3 weeks, I would really like to use these in his invitations and party favors! they'll look great! Thanks in advance!!

:confused3
Hello, any chance you could do the same set of invitations, round label, etc. with my son's name, please? His name is Hector and he's having a party for his 7th birthday in two weeks...your help is truly appreciated! :yay:

Since you did not indicate the Giants, I assumed you wanted the regular one. Here are the two you asked for. If you wanted any others, please let me know which ones.

hector_skylandersinvite_zps9a12e63d.jpg

hector_skylandersround_zpsfe9c7983.jpg

Hi Amy,

I love your designs. My son loves Skylanders Giants. Would you be able to help me out and create designs for my son Ethan's 7th Birthday?

Round Label
Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Candy Bag Label
Gift Tag
Invite
Triangle Banner
Banner

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and help.

Since you did not indicate the Giants, I assumed you wanted the regular one. Here are the two you asked for. If you wanted any others, please let me know which ones.

Hi!! thank you sooo much for your designs, I asked my son to be sure and he wants the Giants design better (if that's possible for you, of course) and also could you post the banner, candy tag, lanyard, bagtopper and thank you notes please? Thank you for your invaluable help and for sharing your work with us!! (Hector, 7 yrs)

Hi Amy,

I love your designs. My son loves Skylanders Giants. Would you be able to help me out and create designs for my son Ethan's 7th Birthday?

Round Label
Water Bottle Label
Chocolate Bar Wrapper
Candy Bag Label
Gift Tag
Invite
Triangle Banner
Banner

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and help.

I posted these in my thread where you requested them first. They are in post #2950. Link to my thread below.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2765738&page=197

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter