Name a product that you’d happily spokesperson for

Hint fruit infused water, no calories, no artificial sweetener, just water, fruit and natural flavors. Yum!
Subaru - I love my Forester!

Siggi yogurt
Volkswagen Atlas
Cowboy Chicken (local bbq rotisserie chain)
Raising Caine’s
Book People (awesome independent bookstore in Austin)
Camp El Tesoro (my kids’ sleep away camp that I’ve convinced lots of friends to send their kids to)

Hard Candy makeup (cruelty-free and inexpensive makeup) and Shutterfly (I’m obsessed with making photo books)!!!

Omg and Jason’s Deli... YUMMMM!

Duke’s Mayo - born and raised in the South, there’s simply no substitute.
Evan Williams Bourbon - the best value in brown liquor that there is.

Raisenettes
Chic fil a
The Happy Planner--love their planner system
Cath Kidston. I just love her stuff. Especially her Disney stuff.

I'm the unofficial spokesperson for Roomba. Since DH surprised me with one a year and a half ago, I have talked about it so much that 6 or 7 friends and family members have bought one.

They really should give me a commission on my sales.
Me too, I’m on my second, first one bit the dust after 5 years of daily hard work. Costco and Honda Odyssey’s, have owned 4.

Ninja coffee bar. I was perfectly happy with my keurig, but got my Ninja coffee bar as a gift. It ended up being the perfect gift; something I would have never bought myself but absolutely love. I'd never go back to a Keurig and am always telling people how awesome my Ninja is.

WDW Fairy Tale Weddings

Related to my dogs:
Thundershirt
My vet/ acupuncture-my golden is 16.5
Lubrisyn HA for dogs. Started it 3 weeks ago and his mobility has improved greatly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter