MyDisneyExperience Website Completely Updated

Same thing happened to me. I checked early yesterday and everything was fine. I checked again around 7pm ET and my son's magic band was missing. Yesterday was our last day to customize, so I hopped on the phone and the chat (chat was faster) and I think it was fixed. At least it now shows the correct number of bands. By the time we were through, I could no longer see the order. Instead, I had the "your order is being personalized message." I hope it's all correct - the trip is a surprise and I really want the bands to be right.
I'm hoping they are correct. I had them add and selected the colors (again) but logged on again last night and they were gone AGAIN. I called and they had to re-add them (for the second time in a day) and select the colors for me. I have very low confidence that we will 1) receive all the bands or 2) they won't all be gray.

I'm hoping they are correct. I had them add and selected the colors (again) but logged on again last night and they were gone AGAIN. I called and they had to re-add them (for the second time in a day) and select the colors for me. I have very low confidence that we will 1) receive all the bands or 2) they won't all be gray.
I have the same concern. It won't be the end of the world, but it's frustrating for sure. I had to have IT add them about a week ago, so yesterday was the second attempt at fixing it.

It doesn't always show, I have had to call and ask about it a few times even though we requested it.
I would say if it doesn't show after you've provided the information then they don't have it.
Providing the info and them properly recording it are 2 different things.
I've had times I had to provide it more than once.
I will say though, I've never not had it record properly when I entered it myself, only when calling. So now I always use the form and enter it online. That has worked 100% of the time the first time

I just checked and mine says it is being customized and will ship soon. It still shows 6 under my orders, but on the page it just shows me and my daughter in law's old bands. We have enough old ones to make do.In case. I always put our name and date on them so it's easy to see what was our last band.

I hope everyone's issues with bands showing incorrectly resolves.
That was the final straw when my original account corrupted. Beyond repair. There were other small things that I limped along with for a year or two but all the MB issues mentioned above finally forced me to contact them (missing, unable to order, etc)
The good news is a new account fixed everything and there's nothing I have problems with now (knock on wood, even when so many were the past couple of weeks) but the bad news is I had to make a brand new email address for it. Thankfully Gmail makes it easy and forwards it all to 1 account so in the end, it's seamless.

I hope everyone's issues with bands showing incorrectly resolves.
That was the final straw when my original account corrupted. Beyond repair. There were other small things that I limped along with for a year or two but all the MB issues mentioned above finally forced me to contact them (missing, unable to order, etc)
The good news is a new account fixed everything and there's nothing I have problems with now (knock on wood, even when so many were the past couple of weeks) but the bad news is I had to make a brand new email address for it. Thankfully Gmail makes it easy and forwards it all to 1 account so in the end, it's seamless.
When I look at my MB page, it says my order is 6 MBs but doesn't show me the actual order. What I do see are 3 past MBs and 6 hard tickets for me and 4 old bands with 3 hard tickets for my DIL. No one else. It also shows the status as the last MBs for each of us as inactive but the rest I have designated as "Lost". I'm not rocking this boat until after our trip but when I get back I will call and see if they can remove the old bands and hard tickets. Maybe keep the last bands "just in case". This is too much like work.

ETA: Looking at my son's account, his and the kids old MBs and hard tickets show up, and the same order for 6 MBs that are currently being customized. I can't see DH's account because I don't know the password lol.

For those asking about Disney's Magical Express, I use this link to contact them and provide our flight information and also to send updates when our flights change. I've never had a problem since I started using this method.
The same way I do it if I don't opt to enter it using the Change Reservation feature on MDE. As long as I don't have to call

When I look at my MB page, it says my order is 6 MBs but doesn't show me the actual order. What I do see are 3 past MBs and 6 hard tickets for me and 4 old bands with 3 hard tickets for my DIL. No one else. It also shows the status as the last MBs for each of us as inactive but the rest I have designated as "Lost". I'm not rocking this boat until after our trip but when I get back I will call and see if they can remove the old bands and hard tickets. Maybe keep the last bands "just in case". This is too much like work.

ETA: Looking at my son's account, his and the kids old MBs and hard tickets show up, and the same order for 6 MBs that are currently being customized. I can't see DH's account because I don't know the password lol.
I'm curious, for all the others having problems, do any of you also have linked accounts to other friends and family? Where you are not the "owner" of that ticket/MB/etc. Where they are only there because you have linked family. This could be the culprit of issues. Linking MDE accounts has been a problem child from day 1. It's why DH is expressly forbidden from ever opening his own account. Even though it means he can't surprise me with a trip (he tried once and gave up because it was too complicated)

I'm curious, for all the others having problems, do any of you also have linked accounts to other friends and family? Where you are not the "owner" of that ticket/MB/etc. Where they are only there because you have linked family. This could be the culprit of issues. Linking MDE accounts has been a problem child from day 1. It's why DH is expressly forbidden from ever opening his own account. Even though it means he can't surprise me with a trip (he tried once and gave up because it was too complicated)

My parents' magicband orders disappeared from our Dec trip sometime last week and they do not have their own accounts. They are strictly part of my reservation. I have another month before I need to have the mb orders finalized so I'll give it a little more time to see if they reappear on their own, before I deal with the hassle of calling or chatting.

For those asking about Disney's Magical Express, I use this link to contact them and provide our flight information and also to send updates when our flights change. I've never had a problem since I started using this method.

I entered my information on that website back in July and even have the confirmation email but I don't see anything on MDE. I am under the impression that they have my information but that it just doesn't appear on MDE.

The same way I do it if I don't opt to enter it using the Change Reservation feature on MDE. As long as I don't have to call
I didn't realize it could be seen on the 'Change Reservation' feature but in my case it only lists a phone number, does not offer me the opportunity to do it online that the link above offers me.

upload_2018-10-2_10-46-53.png

I entered my information on that website back in July and even have the confirmation email but I don't see anything on MDE. I am under the impression that they have my information but that it just doesn't appear on MDE.
It certainly does show on MDE
You have gone to your MDE and clicked "Online Check in"? It's not listed there, in place of you being able to select a resort arrival time? What does it say under Resort Arrival?
This is how it looks when I haven't given them flight info
B0A254C3-DCC9-4576-A38C-7D58086A2CF3.jpg

And when I have
BF2019D9-C798-4F57-BF8A-9431FE0E9444.jpg

Last edited:
It certainly does show on MDE
You have gone to your MDE and clicked "Online Check in"? It's not listed there, in place of you being able to select a resort arrival time? What does it say under Resort Arrival?

Ah, I didn't start the online check in process as I don't start my stay until December. Under my arrival it does say Disney's Magical Express Transportation.

I just imagined it would show up in my plans, reservations, and tickets. Everything else shows up there. Why would I have to go to the online check-in page to see that I have a reservation for the Magical Express? That makes no sense to me. Why would anyone think to look there? What if I do not want to skip the front desk? Then I would never see it. But anyway, thank you!

people with missing tickets...

My husband’s ticket was missing today. I used to work in IT as a quality assurance tester, so naturally, I started messing around.

I’d sent him an invite awhile back to be able to manage plans too. Surprise, surprise, he never accepted the invite. I withdrew the invitation and his ticket appeared.

Not sure if anyone else is in the same situation, but thought I’d share in case it helps anyone.

I booked a FD package for 3 people under my MDE. Originally all tickets showed in my MDE. The tickets for the other two people disappeared from my MDE, but all tickets show up under my DH MDE. I went back into my MDE and looked at the setting for each person. So the two missing tickets were for DH and DS2. I looked at the "my family and friends" and looked at setting for DH and DS2. Both were checked as "only our shared plans". When I changed both to "all my plans" the tickets showed up. Weird, but that is what worked for me. So if you are missing tickets give that a shot.

Same for me. :( And I can't see 5 of my planning party in my friends and family list.

I am mostly a disboards lurker and have watched these issues with baited breath because my fastpass day is coming up soon. I checked this morning and annual passes for 2 of my party were not showing up. We all went in June 2018 and activated and used them so I know they are all good. So I was looking at my friends and family list and those 2 people said "invite pending". I remembered that when we were at WDW in June, there was an adult hissy fit that someone couldn't log into MDE and see his own plans....I kept trying to explain that my list for him (I have ALWAYS managed his plans) was different than his version of him. It was hot, humid and that explanation just wasn't sinking in so I sent him an invite. I also sent one to my daughter. Well...the grumpiness passed and he never did anything with the invite. My daughter didn't either.

So....I clicked on their profiles and cancelled those old invites and....now their tickets show up. Would this possibly be your issue?

I'm curious, for all the others having problems, do any of you also have linked accounts to other friends and family? Where you are not the "owner" of that ticket/MB/etc. Where they are only there because you have linked family.

Every person on my trip next year has their own account. We're going with my parents and we have two separate rooms booked. I can see everyone in my room, but my parents don't show up in the "My Planning Party" section. They're in another room and technically on another reservation. I did do a test for FP, and they do show up as available to add to my FP party. Under the "Friends and Family" tab, they show up as "Other". So it doesn't seem to be strictly an issue of linking accounts. I will say that I activated our room reservation in my account, and my parents' reservation in my mom's account. So that may be the issue (who originally activated which ticket/resort/etc.), rather than just the linking. As long as they show up for FP, I figure there's no point in messing with it right now. I'll be keeping an eye on it, though.

I am mostly a disboards lurker and have watched these issues with baited breath because my fastpass day is coming up soon. I checked this morning and annual passes for 2 of my party were not showing up. We all went in June 2018 and activated and used them so I know they are all good. So I was looking at my friends and family list and those 2 people said "invite pending". I remembered that when we were at WDW in June, there was an adult hissy fit that someone couldn't log into MDE and see his own plans....I kept trying to explain that my list for him (I have ALWAYS managed his plans) was different than his version of him. It was hot, humid and that explanation just wasn't sinking in so I sent him an invite. I also sent one to my daughter. Well...the grumpiness passed and he never did anything with the invite. My daughter didn't either.

So....I clicked on their profiles and cancelled those old invites and....now their tickets show up. Would this possibly be your issue?
No. I manage the person whose ticket isn't showing up (they don't have their own MDE account) and the invites I've sent were accepted last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter