Which concierge hosts are on which ship

Lillebelle

Luck favors the prepared
I'm trying to aggregate all the info to get a clear list of which concierge hosts are on each of the four ships. Here's what I've got from across a few different threads:

[From Dream 9/20 and Fantasy 9/25]
Dream - Danny, Alina and Selina
Fantasy - Andy, Ashley and Ropa.

I hadn't heard anything about Selina, so thanks for letting us know where she landed. She was part of the Concierge staff on the Wonder on a few of our trips. I know Glenn and Jose are on the Magic. Does anyone know if Guilerme or Rodrigo have landed anywhere?

[For the Wonder 10/1]
Glenn, G, and Angeline

Can anyone confirm who is currently on the Magic? Are there two Glenns, did the one Glenn move from the Magic to the Wonder, or was there a mixup?

Last edited:
Wow, it already changed? I went back and added dates where I had them to my previous info. Which sailing was the change to Blanca on?

Wow, it already changed? I went back and added dates where I had them to my previous info. Which sailing was the change to Blanca on?
We just got off this morning Oct 4th and that is who we had as host.. not sure when the change was made

Thank you for the updated info on the Dream. Still looking for information from the Magic - anyone?

Ropa is also on her way to the Wonder and Jose has taken her place on the Fantasy (so the Fantasy is Andy, Ashley and Jose)

Any recent Dream cruisers know the current Concierge host team? I know that they occasionally rotate, so was not sure if it will be the same team as reported in the post on Nov 18.

I wonder who they are going to be sending to the Wish?
We have always had such great cruises with Genn, G, Andy, Michelle, and Jose. Hoping for a familiar face on our July Wish B2B.

So is DCL not filling all the concierge cabins right now?
I would think that they would fill up with port upgrades, if rooms available. I have been watching the Jan 31 Dream cruise, and there are currently a number of concierge rooms available (a couple of family verandah rooms, 4-5 1-bedroom suites and I think one of the royal suites).,

I wonder who they are going to be sending to the Wish?
We have always had such great cruises with Genn, G, Andy, Michelle, and Jose. Hoping for a familiar face on our July Wish B2B.
Glenn was the first person announced about a month ago. He will be the “opening lead”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter