My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

awesome awesome awesome ..... I have no other words!:cool1:
:rotfl2: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :goodvibes

What an incredible experience, thanks for posting about it I have enjoyed reading it.
I'm so pleased you enjoyed it, it really was a fantastic trip :goodvibes

Jo, it is wonderful you got picked and fantastic that you shared the 'training' trip with us so well that we could almost feel like we were there with you (OK, so I was over there but managed to miss you pink ladies). All the best for the moms panel! :worship:
Thanks so much for reading, it's a pity you didn't see us we were pretty hard to miss :rotfl2:

I've just read this from start to finish in one go ~ what can I say but wow :goodvibes

wow :goodvibes :goodvibes

and wow!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

What a wonderful time you had, thanks so much for sharing it and I hope you enjoy your coming year. :hug:
Thanks so much for reading, it means so much to me that everyone has enjoyed it :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your amazing TR, Jo. I have really enjoyed reading all about it:goodvibes
You're welcome, thanks so much for reading :goodvibes

I go live tomorrow so don't forget to visit the panel to have a laugh at my profile video :rotfl2:

Wow, sounds like you had the most amazing time - i'm really jealous!!!!!

Good luck for your first day tomorrow.

Wow, sounds like you had the most amazing time - i'm really jealous!!!!!

Good luck for your first day tomorrow.
Thanks so much for reading it really was a fantastic trip and I'm really hating the time difference at the moment as I've been refreshing the Moms Panel site for hours :rotfl2:

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I just read all of your report during my lunch break and am soooooo jealous of your trip! Hope you're enjoying your time on the Mom's Panel and that people are asking some interesting questions :goodvibes

Just catching up on your trippie Jo, absolutely fantastic:cool1:

Sorry it's taken so long for me to finish reading this, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing it with us, you have made me laugh and cry a lot. I am still fighting back the tears now! What a wonderful experience and you really brought it to life for the rest of us, thank you, Jo :)

Laur's xx

Aww Laur's thanks so much for your lovely comments, I'm so pleased you enjoyed reading it and sorry I made you cry :rotfl:

All of this exciting adventure of yours happened while I was taking an unintentional break from the Dis. What a great trip report! I hope you're having a fun year on the Moms' panel.

So I am only a few years late on this but what an amazing experience!! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us!!! Loved the pictures and I am so jealous of your castle stay!!!

I am a late reader too. What a fun trip!
I just want to say that I have some of those glasses that you used for watching the fireworks. Mine are not MICKEY, however. I have one that is stars and one that is snowmen. I got them at a bookstore several years ago. The MICKEY ones are a good idea!

So I am only a few years late on this but what an amazing experience!! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us!!! Loved the pictures and I am so jealous of your castle stay!!!
Thank you so much for reading, it really was an amazing trip. Applications are opening soon for the 2011 panel if youre interested in applying :goodvibes

I am a late reader too. What a fun trip!
I just want to say that I have some of those glasses that you used for watching the fireworks. Mine are not MICKEY, however. I have one that is stars and one that is snowmen. I got them at a bookstore several years ago. The MICKEY ones are a good idea!
The glasses are awesome aren't they, you should definitely try yours next time you see fireworks :thumbsup2 Thanks for reading :goodvibes

Jo, stumbled on this TR as I was surfing the DIS and was amazed! Sounds like you had the gift of a lifetime trip with all the behind the scenes tours. Congrats and now I'm off to view the videos...:wizard:

Thanks to the above poster I have also just read this incredible report. I hope you enjoyed being on the mom's panel - what a great experience :goodvibes

The chocolate horse and carriage is beautiful - looked too good to eat (well almost!) Certainly a memorable trip when you were treat like a star :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter