My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

Another great installment Jo, so sad its coming to the end of your reports:goodvibes

I've really enjoyed reading your trip report and you have made some wonderful memories and i'm sure many great a great year ahead of you

Another great day Jo - you cant go home now!!!!! We are all having too much fun :lmao:

Ooooo I'll be sad when there is no more of these to read :(

Oh nooooo it cant be over all ready !! The most fantastic experience ever.
Can you buy these glasses in the parks??

Lovely report and so pleased you had a lovely last day.:goodvibes

Thanks everyone for reading and posting, it means so much to me :goodvibes

will you get to met up with all the Moms again
They're all planning on meeting for the 5K in September but I just can't afford it :sad1:

Another great day Jo - you cant go home now!!!!! We are all having too much fun :lmao:
:rotfl2:

Can you buy these glasses in the parks??
I want some of those glasses - wonder if you can buy them, surely they would sell like hot cakes!
I'm afraid I don't know that, good Moms Panellist huh :rotfl2: I don't think they are selling them yet, just giving them to people who attend special events, I think they should too though as they really are great :thumbsup2

When I got back to my room I found our final surprise, a plate of cookies and a carafe of milk, they really did think of everything. I was too stuffed to eat any though so I just wrapped them up and put them in my luggage to share with the girls when I got home!

237.jpg

I had the best nights sleep ever that night, pure exhaustion had finally taken over, that was until 7am when David, my husband, phoned :headache: He had been phoning most mornings at that time as it was 12 noon back in England and I knew I’d always be in my room, but normally I was wide awake and he didn’t wake me up like today :rotfl:

There were no plans for today except that Magical Express was picking me up at about 2pm. Originally I had envisioned myself, and other Moms, hitting a park to get our last few rides in but we all agreed we were just too tired, yep too tired for rides in Disney :faint: What had they done to us? :rotfl:

So after finalising my packing and yes I did manage to pack everything in my 2 cases, even with all the extra goodies we’d been given. (Laura had given us all a pre-paid box to ship home, most Moms sent home their dirty laundry so they could show their children their gifts straight away, I was so relieved I managed to fit it all in as I didn’t want to risk paying excise duty on my dirty laundry :rotfl: ) I took my luggage to bell services and saw Amber and Diane (I think) there so was able to say one last goodbye :) I then headed to the buses to do one final bit of shopping at DTD.

I waited ages for the bus but started chatting to a lovely lady, she was very interested in the Moms Panel and we chatted all the way on the bus, she said she’d look out for my name and ask me some questions, she was very sweet!

I grabbed a few pressies for the girls and had a look at the new make your own T-Shirt store, which looks really great, before heading back to CSR. In the lobby were Heather from the 2008 Panel and Jackie and we chatted a while before they headed out to their ME, I also managed to catch Bri too.

I grabbed a Chicken Caesar Salad for lunch and found a nice comfy sofa overlooking the lake to relax on till my departure time. The bus was near enough full and we had a nice trip to the airport watching the video.

The airport was very uneventful except the plane got delayed by about an hour, I sat at the gate for ages surrounded by English people again when I hear this American voice, it was Doug he had come to find me as he had a later flight, we chatted a while and it was so so lovely of him to do that as I was starting to feel lonely. Thanks Doug you really are a great person :hug: BTW suddenly your accent sounded quite strong :rotfl:

I never sleep on planes but for once I did, I managed about 3 hours before the lady next to me woke me up because she needed the toilet and couldn’t get out :lmao: It was great to get home and I literally slept for the first few days and I didn’t even blame it on jetlag, just pure tiredness :rotfl:

So to sum up, this trip was fantastic in so many ways, we did some truly amazing things that I could never have imagined. The people were all wonderful and I’m not just saying that they truly are all fabulous people. We got to eat in so many wonderful restaurants, viewed the new Pirate rooms and the new American Idol, made 15 new best friends, slept in Cinderella Castle Suite and who can forget a very scary video shoot :rotfl:

I would like to thank Laura, Leanne and all their team for making the trip happen and for choosing me to be on their panel, thank you :grouphug:

And finally as I have no photos of today I’d like to repost my 2 favourites from this trip and say thank you to you all for reading :goodvibes

Castle.jpg

OS1.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed your report Jo. The photo in front of the castle is brilliant.

Thank you for sharing your unique trip report, Jo. Good luck and best wishes with the coming year on the Mom's panel, I hope you really enjoy it.

Oh no....I can't believe it's over! :sad1:

I REALLY want some of those glasses for the fireworks!!!! Maybe we should all start a petition!! :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous trip report with us. I would like to wish you all the best for the upcoming year, I am sure you will be a great asset to the Mom's panel team. :flower3:

Jo - thanks for sharing it all with us. It is an amazing experience and cant wait to hear all about the other fab things that Mr Postman may appear with :)

I wonder how many UK moms you have inspired to apply next year ;)

See you on Moms Panel :hug:

Jo at last i have caught up and i can sum it all up in one word WOW.
How fantastic it was reading about your special trip.You were thouroughly spoilt-but you so deserved it all :hug: .
Good luck Jo for Monday :wizard: .x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter