My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

It really was great and B did stay downstairs on-call all night. I'm not sure but I don't think we could actually go in the elevator without him :confused3

I so wish we were allowed to keep the robes or towels but they said no, we shouldn't have asked should we :rotfl: I did manage to get some stationary though, not the same but..... :rotfl:

Oh and we ate the chocolate covered strawberries but had the carriage boxed up to share with the other panellists :goodvibes

lurker and have realy enjoied yor reports
one question were the robes yours to keep?
shoud read to end answerewd allready
Paulh

All too soon our wakeup call came, we were being taken back to CSR at 7am as today was *gasp* video shoot day :eek: We all quickly packed our things, left the robes and towels behind but did take the stationary (we even asked for more so we all got enough for our children) and had the chocolate carriage boxed up, we thought it would be a nice gesture to take that for the other panellists to share.

There was a flurry of activity on Main Street, the Christmas decorations which had been taken down for the party had all miraculously reappeared over night, even the tree. Everything was being given a good clean and there were CM’s everywhere. Some of us got our cameras out only to be told no photos :sad1: I suppose it would ruin some of the magic!

We were soon back to CSR and we must have looked a strange sight walking through the resort in our jammies, yep we didn’t bother changing :rotfl: I opened my door and there is a big gift basket on the desk, another one!!!!! We are being totally spoilt. This one was mainly things with the Moms Panel Logo on.

215.jpg

216.jpg

217.jpg

We received a lovely jacket, watch, pen, mouse mat, sticky note block, plush Mickey, plush Minnie, trading pin, Mickey ears and some coasters for the car. All are fantastic and I’d like to say a huge thank you again to Laura and Leanne just incase they read :grouphug:

I managed a quick shower and tried to make myself half presentable, I tried to cover up the dark circles under my eyes :lmao: We had to meet at 9am to catch the bus to Epcot again, but before we boarded we had a visit from a very special guest, Meg Crofton the President of WDW. She was really lovely and took the time to speak to each and every one of us, we then had some photos taken!

The shoot was happening near Italy which was completely empty at that time in the morning. Most of us had decided to wear our jackets and we were a vision in pink, well except Doug who’s jacket was blue! We were led to the waterside where bottles of water etc were laid out, we decided to take some impromptu group photos and soon the official photographer took over. Then the Main Man arrived and we had our first official character shots :)

n1413412169_30158532_1374.jpg

I then realised I really clashed and grabbed my pink jacket :lmao:
hkhlk.jpg

GenePhoto-726800.jpg

OS1.jpg

This ones so funny, notice our eyes are all shut, it's because it was so sunny and on the count of 3 we all had to open them!
218.jpg

219.jpg

Next we were lined up to have our headshots and our own Mickey photo’s taken then it was over to the make up artist. I was one of the last to shoot my video and I’m not sure if that was good or bad. I really was very nervous and probably really annoyed my poor camera man, by the way there were 4 cameras shooting different people at the same time. I’m not sure whether it was pure lack of sleep, the bright lights and sun or nerves but I was, or felt I was, rubbish! I just couldn’t remember what I wanted to say, any tiny slip up and I’d stop when I should have carried on. Lets just say the editors have their work cut out with my video and I’m really not looking forward to its release on 5th January on the Disneyworldmoms.com website!

n651307435_1060853_299.jpg

n651307435_1060853_299-Copy.jpg

Eventually it was over and there was only Jodi and I left so we wandered to Soarin, I had to buy a funnel cake on the way, can’t go to WDW and not have a funnel cake :rotfl: We had just enough time to ride Soarin and then go to Mouse Gear where I bought the girls some Goofy Candy which they’d requested. We made it back to Japan, as we were eating at Teppan Edo, just in time to see that we had to shoot another video!

Another fab installment. Everytime i read this i leave wanting to know more !! Thanks so much for sharing.

Just catching up Jo. Your night in the castle sounds wonderful :cloud9:

Another great installment, a lovely gift to come back to. Disney certainly spoilt you all & yes you shouldn't have asked to have the robe, it has to accidently end up in your suitcase:lmao:

Jo as I'm sure you will read in other replies we are all looking forward to seeing your video in the New Year. I'm sure you will be excellent.

Wonderful that you have an exclusive package to show you are a Disney Mom Panel member :thumbsup2 I bet you wear the pin with pride

I am really enjoying your trippie, sounds like a magical experience! I felt like a princess when I was at WDW getting married but you have been treated like a queen it all must feel so unreal!

Oh Jo, that gift is amazing. You have been so lucky and Disney have given you some fab memories :)

Brilliant instalment and I've just read my copy of the Mickey Mom's newsletter and your photo is there :goodvibes

So thrilled for you Jo and thanks so much for sharing, it is lovely hearing and seeing a different side of Disney.

What exactly is the Disney Moms Panel? I am delighted you are in it as it looks like a terrific adventure to be involved with.:goodvibes

Merry Xmas by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter