My poor elderly cat very unwell and info or help welcomed

Alison

Glad Sprout is home and sunning herself - sending lots of pixie dust her way :D

Hi Alison,

Glad to hear that Sprout is starting to act like her old self, and is enjoying the nice weather. I really hope that she's turned the corner and is on the road to recovery.

Paul

:D Hooray, hooray, Sprout looks like she's mending herself rather well. So pleased for you, Alison.

I had to take one of our old cats for her 6 monthly MOT last week - M'Lady George has bad arthritis in her front legs and unfortunately the vet has now diagnosed it in her hips. But the doggy arthritis medicine she takes every day seems to help, especially sitting around in the sun helps a lot. (she has to have doggy drops - probably much to her disgust - because there is no cure, yet, for moggies).

I hope the vet recovers well from his wounds and doesn't send me the bill for his plastic surgeon;) (well, she is a nasty bit of work, old M'Lady George - commonly known as Old Bag:rolleyes: ;) ). Still, he should have remembered her from her last visit:eek: ;) :p

C'mon Sprout, keep up the good work:)

CURRENT UPDATE ON SPROUT.

With fingers crossed she seems to be rallying, when i got home from work today she had done a very good sized wee. She also seemed to eat better this morning, so hopefully we are on our way to a recovery. She is VERY wary every time i go near her at the moment, which is not to surprising after all her visits and stays at the vets this week. So i hope the recovery continues. alison.

Excellent news Alison :bounce: :bounce:

Our cat is just the same after a trip to the V-E-T - very wary of the cupboard where the cat carrier is stored, and suspicious of anyone going near it. She tends to forget after a week or so though and just gets on with life the way that cats do :D

Keep up the good recovery Sprout!

Paul

I'm so glad everything is going well.

Good on Sprout for widdling.

By the way fantastic name. Will be talking to you next year when I get my puppy, for ideas on excellent names.

UPDATE ON THE SPROUT.

Well with fingers crossed the Sprout seems to be holding her own. She came off medication on Sunday and has been on her tray since and has even been going out in the sun for the past few days. She also seems to be eating steadily. I also got a cuddle on Suday the only one so far, but she is purring again.

It has been of great comfort and help being able to post on these boards. thankyou all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter