My friends the summer offer will be

Three cats said:
No problem. Believe me, I've been on trying to figure out possible discount amounts for our November trip too :thumbsup2

Danny shows that with the room discount and the discounted tickets I will save $550.00 which is great to me! Free Dining would have been almost triple that for our 9 days but I will take it and count it a Disney Gift :)

Danny shows that with the room discount and the discounted tickets I will save $550.00 which is great to me! Free Dining would have been almost triple that for our 9 days but I will take it and count it a Disney Gift :)

these savings will be in the case that you have booked a standard view room,it could change a little more or less but you can make an idea of your future savings :thumbsup2

danny25 said:
these savings will be in the case that you have booked a standard view room,it could change a little more or less but you can make an idea of your future savings :thumbsup2

We do have standard view booked :)

Just an FYI. if its the same as the spring special. CSR turned out to be the cheapest of the moderates with the discount.

For my dates in June, CBR was the least expensive of the mods

Am I understanding right that each resort in each category may have a different % off like CSR might be 25% but POR may be only 20% even though they are both mods? Is it 15% or more for values, 20% or more for mods?

Everybody's experience seems to be slightly different. This is the first year i've seen so many price variances for dates i've considered.:confused3All my prices below are nightly.

At AS value standards: i found sports & music the least expensive & Pop slightly more expensive. Movies was quite a jump, only $10 less than at the lowest Mod.

Mods: CBR, followed by CSR approx $10 more, with both POR resorts being more expensive: RS +50 & FQ +60

Don't need tix or DP have an AP (where oh where are the rates for middle of June:headache:) but was thrilled to be able to obtain an additional 20% off the spring sale rate via the then Orbitz code:banana:

If we have a vaca booked for June 26th thru July 3rd at AoA LM room, could we get this dicount applied to our already booked trip? Sorry if this is a dumb question!

If we have a vaca booked for June 26th thru July 3rd at AoA LM room, could we get this dicount applied to our already booked trip? Sorry if this is a dumb question!

There has to be discounted rooms available for your dates and your resort to get the discount added to an existing reservation, just like making a new reservation. Danny said LM are not available for the discount.

Yes, if the rooms are included in the discount and they are available. They will apply a discount to rooms that have already been booked. We were able to get a discount last year, when a discount came out in October for rooms we booked in July. :)

mommytoliandlu said:

You are not going to get a discount on those Little Mermaid rooms.

FlyingElephant said:
Does this mean we will see no FD offers for late summer or early fall?

No, it does not mean that. Disney can and has had 2 different promos running at the same time in the past.

black562 said:
Guys, I wouldn't read too much into this yet. In fact, the dates may be more telling than you think. With the exception of last year, the free dining offers have generally been released in late April, and usually begin right after the summer offer ends. If you remember the bouceback offers last fall that were for free dining this fall, they began August 18th.

So far, everything is making perfect sense to be the same as years before.

Some history:
2009 - Free dining began 8/16 and was available for booking on 3/30.
The summer room only discount expired on 8/14 and became available on 3/29.

2010 - Free dining began 8/15 and was available for booking on 4/29.
The summer room only discount expired on 8/8 and became available on 5/7.

2011 - Free dining began on 8/28 and was available for booking on 4/28.
The summer room only discount expired on 8/13 and became available on 4/1.

2012 - Free dining began on 8/25 and was available for booking on 3/1.
The summer room only discount expired on 8/14 and became available on 4/2.

I agree. Just because they are releasing these room only discount does NOT mean they won't release free dining or other promos for this year. They have run free dining and room only and other types of discounts simultaneously in the past. Two or three years ago they ran free dining and kids stay and play free discounts for the same exact dates in August - October. I think people are freaking out/giving up prematurely here.

yea i would like to know this too? i have a bad feeling about this and it sucks i will be there week of sept 7 and will have to cancel dinner reservations w/o FD:sad:

sorry.. i see you already answered my question. thanks.:worship:

fingers crossed they release it soon:rolleyes1

petunia said:
Can you add the ddp if you book this promo?

As long as you are booked under a Magic Your Way package which includes room and tickets, you can add any of the dining plans - discount or no discount.

You can't stack discounts. So you couldn't do a room discount AND free dining. However you could do a room discount and add the dining plan to it yes.

Will the monorail club level rooms be excluded like they sometimes have been?

nope, i see many kinds of club level room at all of the monorail resorts included in the price chart of this offer, they are included :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter