My first Pre Trip Report - Completed - with pics

This brought up some really incredible memories for me. One of them from our trip last year, when my then 21-year old son and our friends' daughters (age ... 15 and 18 at the time, I believe) danced and jumped and played on the blinking lights in the sidewalk at Epcot. They've done this before on previous trips - always on our last night - but it surprised me that they would still do it at their age. What a joy!

Can't wait to hear what you and Tove' experience unexpectedly on this trip.

Actually, er .... I had a little go on the dancing lights at Epcot this trip too. I'm a little older than 16/18 too . ;) I suspect in years to come that will be one of DD's magical memories :rotfl: My TR is up now. I am going to post Day 3 tonight, just as soon as I can get it typed. :)

What a brilliant pre-trip report. :goodvibes Tove is such a lucky girl to have a Mum like you. I'm so glad you managed to keep it all a secret, can't wait to read about your trip. :thumbsup2

What a brilliant pre-trip report. :goodvibes Tove is such a lucky girl to have a Mum like you. I'm so glad you managed to keep it all a secret, can't wait to read about your trip. :thumbsup2

Oh thank you Sara :flower3: Well the next one is NOT a surprise. Total opposite. I booked it today while she was out at a friend and was hopping about the front door for an hour waiting to tell her. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter