My first Pre Trip Report - Completed - with pics

Thanks Paula

I think lack of sun is part of the problem. I will take a dose of the 10 day forecast for Orlando area tonight and no doubt I will be feeling great in the morning! I keep telling myself it's 2 days to go, but it just doesn't seem to register. I think by Friday lunch time when I go home and pull the suitcases out to get them loaded into the car it will all hit home! :cool1:

ETA: Really funny now, but earlier on my mum phoned in a flap. Have you seen the news? Well of course I haven't seen the news. 2 Sky boxes and one child still means no TV for Mum! Anyway my dad was panicking about strikes at the airports in Spain. Of course I knew nothing of it and had to google the news online to try and calm him down since I have indicated that we are going to Tenerife, in the name of keeping the secret safe.

Anyway, that all sorted and now rather amusing, I just found the photobook journal I made for us to record our memos in. It almost got left behind as I completely forgot about it. It's called The Tale of 2Tiggies. Just a few more days and I can write my first entry in there.

Only just managed to read your thread, oh my gosh I am soooo excited for you and Tove, what a fab mum you are!!!:hug: I'm sorry your body has decided to be mean to you right now, am crossing everything that you have a full recovery by tomorrow:wizard:

have a wonderful trip, i can't wait to see and hear all about the big suprise and the fun you have together:hug:

I've been dropping in and out of this PTR since you started Lee, but have no idea why I haven't posted. :confused:

Youre doing a great thing here Lee - Tove is going to be blown away :) I really can't wait to here all about it!!!

Let the fun begin :cool1:

Only just managed to read your thread, oh my gosh I am soooo excited for you and Tove, what a fab mum you are!!!:hug: I'm sorry your body has decided to be mean to you right now, am crossing everything that you have a full recovery by tomorrow:wizard:

have a wonderful trip, i can't wait to see and hear all about the big suprise and the fun you have together:hug:

Thanks Fizz

I am feeling much better today. Just a bit sniffly and stuffy but throat is fine, head doesn't hurt and you just know when you are through the worst of it. :banana: I can't wait for tomorrow. I know that once I am getting ready to leave work it is all going to feel real. Oddly enough, the last few weeks have flown by and I have had moments where I sort of 'needed' a bit more time. But then time is always interesting - you use it better when you have less of it! :idea:

I've been dropping in and out of this PTR since you started Lee, but have no idea why I haven't posted. :confused:

Youre doing a great thing here Lee - Tove is going to be blown away :) I really can't wait to here all about it!!!

Let the fun begin :cool1:

Hey thanks Beth. So nice to see you on here. :goodvibes In less than 24 hours I can officially celebrate - without doing it in secret. Dad finds out at 2 pm. ;)

:banana::banana::banana: Nearly here :banana::banana::banana:

Just incase I dont catch you again, just wanted to say hope you and Trove have a fantastic time, and can't wait to hear all about the "Surprise" and the holiday:cheer2::cheer2:

:banana::banana::banana: Nearly here :banana::banana::banana:

Just incase I dont catch you again, just wanted to say hope you and Trove have a fantastic time, and can't wait to hear all about the "Surprise" and the holiday:cheer2::cheer2:

Sorry Lee fingers not working this morning:scared1:, sorry I typed Tove's name wrong:cutie:

Just wanted to pop by and say have a fantatsic time and a safe journey.
I cant wait to hear all about the surprise and the rest of your holiday.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

The time is nearly here, can't Wait to hear of Tove's reaction.

Have a great trip

Well we are home from school and she has just been told that we are having a Fun Friday. Instead of DVDs in my bed we are going to sleep at a hotel tonight. Her reaction was "TONIGHT?" Followed by her jumping up and hugging me. She is now hopping around the house (supposed to be getting changed), proclaiming that I am the best mum in the world. I wonder if I am about to be promoted in a few hours. :yay::yay::yay:

Oh please let my mobile broadband work tonight. I really want to share it with you all.

Hi,

We are all so exited along with you......., wanted to wish you both a magical time and to thank you for all your wonderful help. looking forward to the reaction :banana::cool1:

Have fun,

we have only 17 more sleeps to go :cheer2:

A certain someone :rolleyes1 woke me up before 3 am, with "Is it time yet?" every 10 minutes. So now that I have had some coffee and almost overflowed the bath water:scared1: I am being constructive to upload a few pictures. It's really slow, but I managed to get some done.

Initially, she just really enjoyed the little video I took made her and laughed through the first part. When it got to the part telling her she is going to WDW

SurpriseWDWTomorrow.jpg

she thought it was all fiction - part of the show. She isn't looking directly at the camera because my mum took these ones while I was trying to convince her that it wasn't a joke.

HPIM1266.jpg

I was completely unprepared for utter disbelief
HPIM1271.jpg
DSC_0038.jpg
HPIM1266-1.jpg
HPIM1261.jpg
HPIM1263.jpg

It took a good 10 minutes until FINALLY, she realised she is actually going! She toppled me right over when she grabbed me :rotfl:

HPIM1270.jpg

All in all, a success. :)

Am in tears reading this, have THE most wonderful time, soak up every minute together. You are a wonderful mum, xo

I am so very happy, pleased, overjoyed for you that this has all worked out so very well, bless her wee little heart. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy xxxx Look forward to reading all about your trip, we have just come back from DLP so an excellent antidote to the post disney blues !

I am so very happy, pleased, overjoyed for you that this has all worked out so very well, bless her wee little heart. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy xxxx Look forward to reading all about your trip, we have just come back from DLP so an excellent antidote to the post disney blues !

Hope you have a wonderful time:goodvibes:goodvibes

Can't wait to read how it went

Thank you everyone. We had a wonderful time. My TR is now up and running, so far up to the end of Day 2. Thank you all for the wonderful support, advice and encouragement which went a long way helping make this a very special trip. :grouphug:

However for me, some of the most special memories we come back are those from moments you can’t plan: Sitting laughing with Tove after 3 am at the end of evening EMH at MK in the Main Street bakery, giggling like schoolgirls (okay she’s allowed to ;)) because the cup my cappuccino came in has a hole in the bottom and I am being ‘accused’ of being too tired to hold a coffee cup. :rotfl2: Or standing next to a hedge in the midst of the most heavily crowded time of the day watching Tove trying to get a ladybird to walk onto her finger. :cloud9: Or how about watching Tove run around in circles more times than I can count so she can run across the barrel bridge on Tom Sawyer Island with her eyes shining, with not a care in the world. It’s those moments when everything around you pales into oblivion for a while; those moments when I think to myself: This is worth everything I have had to do and everything I have gone without to get here! The moments that I can’t plan, can’t be bought, traded or sold are often the ones that hold the most precious memories. I am looking forward to grabbing some more of them! :littleangel:

This brought up some really incredible memories for me. One of them from our trip last year, when my then 21-year old son and our friends' daughters (age ... 15 and 18 at the time, I believe) danced and jumped and played on the blinking lights in the sidewalk at Epcot. They've done this before on previous trips - always on our last night - but it surprised me that they would still do it at their age. What a joy!

Can't wait to hear what you and Tove' experience unexpectedly on this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter