Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Hello! New here, would a kind soul be willing to forward the latest Mousesavers newsletter? Many thanks!!!
jonadms77 at gmail.com

Would someone be nice enough to send the Mousesavers newsletter/link to jst169 at msn.com? Much appreciated!

I didn't know about the newsletter until it was too late - going in 2 weeks
could somebody be kind enough to send me the oct newsletter as well?
going for my daughter's first time and 5th bday
heather at h2zb dot com

I didn't know about the newsletter until it was too late - going in 2 weeks could somebody be kind enough to send me the oct newsletter as well? going for my daughter's first time and 5th bday heather at h2zb dot com
Sent

Hi there, just signed up here and at Moussavers. We have our trip booked next month and signed up too late at Mousesavers.com. Would someone be so kind as to PM me the link? Thanks very much!

Hi there, just signed up here and at Moussavers. We have our trip booked next month and signed up too late at Mousesavers.com. Would someone be so kind as to PM me the link? Thanks very much!
Can't. Can you pm me your email and I will gladly forward

I am going next month. Can someone forward me the newsletter, as I missed it.

Thanks!

My internet provider has gone through a change - I can't access old emails and can't get the last newsletter - can someone send the November newsletter to my other email account?

leemo1981@gmail.com

Sorry, I missed registering on time. Can you pl. send me the november news letter to sriks.pam @ gmail.com

Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter