Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Were you aware the February newsletter with current (vs. month-old) discounts will be in your mailbox very, very early Saturday morning? That's true for anyone who registers by the 13th.

Wide circulation benefits the Mousesavers owners when it comes to getting advertisers - remember, the site and newsletter are free to us - which in turn gets more deals for Mousesavers subscribers.

Were you aware the February newsletter with current (vs. month-old) discounts will be in your mailbox very, very early Saturday morning? That's true for anyone who registers by the 13th.

Wide circulation benefits the Mousesavers owners when it comes to getting advertisers - remember, the site and newsletter are free to us - which in turn gets more deals for Mousesavers subscribers.

How much do the discounts tend to change month to month? Is there any advantage to buying as soon as possible after Feb 15th and not waiting until March 16th? I do realize that Disney tends to raise ticket prices in June, but how often/when does UT change? I'm not traveling until Nov, BTW. Thanks!

How much do the discounts tend to change month to month? Is there any advantage to buying as soon as possible after Feb 15th and not waiting until March 16th? I do realize that Disney tends to raise ticket prices in June, but how often/when does UT change? I'm not traveling until Nov, BTW. Thanks!

I believe if you look back on some of mousesavers request threads there have been people that have posted as to how they saved money around the price change date.

Hi everyone....just signed up for the newsletter today, I was actually going to purchase tickets this week.... can you also send me the e-mail so I don't have to wait til March 15th.

THANK YOU

Hi, I am booking a trip and I need to book before 15th. Can someone email the newsletter? Thanks so much:)

rbgraphicz
@ aol. com

Same as everyone else, about to buy our tickets and would love the March newsletter. A couple bucks is a couple bucks! grifta67 at hotmail.com

Looking forward to reading through these boards for other tips too...

Thanks!

Same as everyone else, about to buy our tickets and would love the March newsletter. A couple bucks is a couple bucks! grifta67 at hotmail.com Looking forward to reading through these boards for other tips too... Thanks!

Sent

This may be a weird question but does the mousesavers newsletter UT link expire after a few weeks? I went back into my inbox to look at the March newsletter I got on the 15th and when I clicked on the private link it was listed back to the regular price for the ticket I wanted. I checked the UT website and went to the regular price they had (incase maybe the prices went up) and it was the same as the private link. I know the private link is a few dollars less because I've seen it before. Is that normal and I should just wait for the April newsletter or is something wrong?

Could one of you kind people send me the April newsletter please?

Cinderella-bella
@hotmail.co.UK

Huge thanks!
Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter