Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

HI all - planning a trip for November to WDW - first time for my five year old princess! - and I just signed up for the MouseSavers newsletter. And I now realize it's too late since I missed the Oct 15 newsletter. Is it possible for anyone to send it to me so I can get the ticket discount through Undercover Tourist? I'm looking forward to getting some tickets in hand and linking them up to our Magic Bands!

Ill pm you. I have it.

I'm in the same boat. Headed on my trip next month and signed up too late for this month's newsletter. Can anyone help a newbie out? Thanks!

One more request for the current October 2013 newsletter, signed up today and did not realize that there was a link in the previous newsletter. Thanks in advance. Email or PM.:thumbsup2

bdaly at reflectionsdetails . com

One more request for the current October 2013 newsletter, signed up today and did not realize that there was a link in the previous newsletter. Thanks in advance. Email or PM.:thumbsup2

bdaly at reflectionsdetails . com

Sent

Hello, I am going 1st week in November (WooHoo)! and signed up for the newsletter and I will not get one until after my trip... can anyone FWD Octobers Newsletter to me please? :banana:

Hello, I am going 1st week in November (WooHoo)! and signed up for the newsletter and I will not get one until after my trip... can anyone FWD Octobers Newsletter to me please? :banana:
I need an email address. Please pm me or post email so I can forward the newsletter

Hi, looking forward to visiting DW for the first time!

I've signed up with MouseSavers, but like others, missed the October newsletter.

Would someone kindly send me the link?

movintoboone at mail.com

Signed up but never go Octobers newsletter please help resend it for me. Dizzydrop at live dot com

Hi, looking forward to visiting DW for the first time! I've signed up with MouseSavers, but like others, missed the October newsletter. Would someone kindly send me the link? movintoboone at mail.com
Sent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter