Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

MrsRobinson08

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone...

My very first post. We are very excited to be going to Disney for well my second time (first was in 1995) and my kids first ever in early May (just a few weeks away). We have flight and room booked. But still looking for tickets.

Well I just found that newsletter discount ticket link at Mousesavers and registered.... unfortunately it looks like I may have registered to late? it said something about I will receive my first news letter in June.

Is it a significant savings? Is there anything I can do still to get it?

I also read something about 1st time visits is there a special for that?

Thank you so much for your help. :)

Welcome to the DIS!!! AS far as I know, there is no discount for going for your first time. Never heard of that. You can get a special button for anyone in your party that is on their first visit, though. You'll get that at Guest Services in the parks.

Mousesavers -- the newsletter comes out on the 15th of the month, which is Sunday. If you don't get your newsletter, just post here and someone will send it to you -- we're very nice that way! The code is an extra discount for Undercover Tourist, which can already save you a few dollars (check out the discount between the Disney site, which does not include tax, and the undercovertourist.com site, which does include tax), and the special code saves a few more dollars. If you're concerned about getting your tickets in time, I think Undercover Tourist can ship express -- you can find it on the site -- the one time I bought from them, the tickets came very quickly. You may decide that the couple extra dollars savings isn't worth waiting for, though, and go ahead and buy through Undercover Tourist with the existing discount now. Have a fantastic trip!

I'm pretty sure you will still get the newsletter this month. I thought as long as you signed up by the 13th or the 14th you would get that month's letter.

Well I just found that newsletter discount ticket link at Mousesavers and registered.... unfortunately it looks like I may have registered to late? it said something about I will receive my first news letter in June.

Assuming you have signed up and confirmed your sign-up by the 14th of this month, you'll get the newsletter on the 15th.

The part of your post that truly puzzles me is that comment about receiving the first newsletter in JUNE! My mailing system should not be sending anything like that out. I know the exact text it's supposed to send out and no month is mentioned. It just says if you registered on the 15th, you won't get a newsletter until the next month. The newsletter goes out in the early morning on the 15th of each month and is not re-sent.

If indeed you received something that says you won't get the newsletter until June, please forward it to me by email. My site has a contact link on every single page (lower left, in the yellow menu bar).

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Mmm, this thread has taken an interesting turn. :3dglasses

I signed up right before the deadline last month and got the newsletter, no problem. I ordered the tickets from UT and they came QUICK. Just an fyi, be careful, I didn't realize it was the tickets and nearly threw the package out. Yes, even though they sent a warning email ahead of time, I nearly tossed them out. :scared1:

HI I just sent you a PM.
Not with any kind of link, right? It's perfectly fine to forward the entire e-mail to a requestor if they didn't register in time, but NOT okay to simply provide the special discount link via any means :).

It's the whole newsletter - or nothing, out of respect for all the hard work Mary does to compile the newsletter, maintain the site, and negotiate discounts.

calgal27 said:
Could someone kindly send me a PM too? For some reason I missed that on our Mousesavers letter and it's already in the trash.

Today's the 13th. Are you sure you trashed something that won't be sent yet for another thirty hours or so? :confused3

Not with any kind of link, right? It's perfectly fine to forward the entire e-mail to a requestor if they didn't register in time, but NOT okay to simply provide the special discount link via any means :).

It's the whole newsletter - or nothing, out of respect for all the hard work Mary does to compile the newsletter, maintain the site, and negotiate discounts.

HI,

Yes I can send you the entire newsletter to whomever wants to send me their email address. :goodvibes

Did the newsletter go out yesterday?
I didn't get it and I checked my deleted and junk mail folders and it's not there either.
TIA
Amy

It arrived about 5:55 AM Eastrn time Sunday 4/15/12. Check your mailboxes around that time to see if maybe you're just overlooking it?

Thanks sarajayne and katieeldr!
I don't see it - I know some security settings on our computers at work have been changed - I'll have to ask about it!
I need my Mousesavers newsletter:goodvibes
Amy

Hi, everyone,

I have signed up the Mousesavers Newsletter back in 2011 and got several emails directly from them back then. However, probably due to the change of security setting in my hotmail, I didn't get the latest Newsletter (april 2012). We have an upcoming trip to Disney world in May and I am looking to get some tickets. Could any of you kindly email me the Newsletter? Thank you very much for your help.

Lu

Hi, everyone,

I have signed up the Mousesavers Newsletter back in 2011 and got several emails directly from them back then. However, probably due to the change of security setting in my hotmail, I didn't get the latest Newsletter (april 2012). We have an upcoming trip to Disney world in May and I am looking to get some tickets. Could any of you kindly email me the Newsletter? Thank you very much for your help.

Lu

Probably a dumb question, but why do you need the newsletter for tix/ ? What's in the newsletter?

I signed up two days late. Can someone send me the newsletter as well? I really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter