More Toronto ?'s

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
I have a few more ?' regarding Toronto. We will be going to Canada's Wonderland in June. Anyone know of any place that may have deals on tickets, hotel, packages, etc. Also is Centerville worth going to. Any other attractions we should see while we are there. Been to the science museum this past weekend, toronto zoo multiple times, cn tower a few times along with safari in cambridge. Do you think that a 5 year old and an 8 year old would enjoy the Lion King? TYIA

Your kids will love The Lion King. A new block of tickets for summer performances go on sale tomorrow at www.mirvish.com
Sorry - I can't answer your other questions.

Hi ~ I have a 3 and 9 year old so I can help you out with a lot of fun kid things to do!

CANADA'S WONDERLAND IS GREAT! The water park alone is worth a full day of fun! We have been season pass holders for two years in a row. I have been thinking about buying them again this year. Season's passes are about the same price as two days, so if you think you'll go 2 or more days, you might consider the pass. We take picnic lunches (they are allowed now) and it saves a lot of time and money! We even took our passes to Paramount King's Island in Ohio and got into the park FREE with the passes.

Toronto Island is a nice way to see the cityline ~ pretty flowers, great pier, bike rentals. The petting zoo is fun too. I find the ride great for preschoolers. They have a few big kid rides. I think the ferry is only 7 or 8 minutes ~ I timed it even with my finger nails embedded into the sit. (Sandra don't like boats).

Are you Outdoorsy? Halton Conservation Authority has fabulous parks and trails. We love swimming at Kelso, hiking Rattlesnake Point and trail walking to Hilton Falls. Mountsberg is awesome for bird watching.

Fantasy Fair indoor amusement park in Woodbine Centre is so much fun! They have 9 full sized amusement park rides perfect for your kids ages. It's right across the street from Woodbine Race Track. My kids love having a hot dog and watching the horses race. We even let dd (9) pick a horse for a $2.00 bet. They also have a great slot machine area but that's just for adults.

Chuck E. Cheese in Mississauga is a favourite haunt for us!

Rainforest Cafe in Yorkdale is great and we always visit the Disney Store after we eat!

There is so much to do here! Let us know when you come up and maybe we can do a DISmeet! Sandra

I think Ontario Place is fun too... :p There are water slides, paddle boats and a log flume ride! You can get Beaver tails there... yum! And it's near the waterfront so its usually not as warm... Their website has more info...

http://www.ontarioplace.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter