Miami <-> Port Canaveral

helene1234

Earning My Ears
Hello
I've just booked a Disney Cruise from Port Canaveral.
We will arrived in Miami airport
Do you know how can we reach Port Canaveral ? train ? bus ? car rental ? what is for you the best way ?
Thanks for your answer !!

I think your only realistic option is a car rental. It a 3+ hours drive so Uber/Lyft/Taxis are out. While there are trains and busses from Miami, they’ll get you to downtown Orlando, which is an hour away inland. The natural airport to fly into Florida for a PC cruise is Orlando International or maybe Tampa, not Miami.

Is there a reason you chose to fly into Miami? That's a far drive to make if all you're doing is a cruise from PC.

We are flying from France, and Miami is the fastest flight and a lot less expensive (the flight France <-> USA is a very important budget :oops:), so even if we have to rent a car it would be profitable to fly into Miami... I don't have booked the flight again, I'm searching for the bests prices ;)
The less we pay the flight, the more we can spend during the holidays :yay::yay::yay:

Yes it's a long drive with lots of traffic. I would count on a 4 hour drive not 3 just in case of traffic. I hope you are planning on arriving the day before the cruise just in case.
International flights are tough as most only go into Miami. I live near Tampa and it's still hard to get a variety of international locations out of Tampa's airport (they are working on that though with mass expansion to the airport).

I have planned to arrive 2 days before !! we will have to change plane in Spain ou in England so I prefer to be careful :P and it allows us to recover from jet lag !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter