Maybe I'll do a trip report? Don't read! I haven't decided! NEW for 1/31! Read it!

Alright.

I'm finally here.

Between life and all our "hang outs".

I just never read TR's much anymore. Especially since we haven't had ink in our printer in months, so I have to sit at the computer to read them.

But, I'm caught up now. I didn't want to be left out of the action.

I hope you all have fun without me and that you miss me very much. ;)

Uma - You better bring your lap-top! Twinkie and I are going to be very lonely!

I hope we can plan to do this again next year. And that I'll be able to make it then. lol

Yay MommyP! I'll be bringing my laptop too so we'll keep in touch.
And remember, we'll swing by and pick you up, if you want!

Celery - Are you going to buy me tickets and food too? ;)

We should have planned a DTD meet. No tickets involved. I could tell Chad that I am having a REALLY bad craving for some Ghirardelli. ;)

No one else read this except MommyP!

I've got the food covered. We're going to be cooking for ourselves the whole time. As long as you eat what me and Tammy do. Tickets, hmm. We'll figure something out.

[QUOTE Celery]I'm a social drinker.
Me and my personalities get together and have fun![/QUOTE]

Celery, that was just funny!!!!!!!!
Love your report, Stalker girl...

Celery, you are impatient, some of us acutally work for a living, ya know, I read it!

[QUOTE Celery]
I've got the food covered. We're going to be cooking for ourselves the whole time. As long as you eat what me and Tammy do. Tickets, hmm. We'll figure something out.
[/QUOTE]

MommyP, I can cover you with passes for a day. How many do you need, 5 or 6? I can provide 5, but that maxes me out. Or could meet you and let 3 of you in with me for free and then use passes for the rest. But dont count on anything before 11 ayam. I don't do mornings........

I'm ready!!!

and I had to go searching for this pretrip report!!

:cool1: Cant wait :cool1:

I've always wanted to try Tonga Toast, but never at breakfast!! :thumbsup2

I was going to cut and paste a pic of the glow ice cubes, but it saves as a bmp - :confused3 Just search google lite cubes glowing ice cubes - I should run over and find out if that factory lite stick place is open to the public!!

We made it into the MK shortly after 4.

I LOVE how they let you in around 4 with just your party ticket.
We ran around the park doing all the rides we wanted.
At least I had someone with me to do the thrill rides.
Oh.
Have I not mentioned that yet?
Tammy doesn’t “DO” thrill rides.
Geez.
Flashback to September’s trip:
The first night we were there, I took her on Big Thunder Mountain.
She was petrified!
We’ve realized since it was just because it was after dark.
She actually enjoys the ride when she can see what’s coming.

Then Alli and I convinced her to ride Tower of Terror with us.

She asked if her butt would leave the seat during the ride.

I told her “No.”

I SWEAR I wasn’t lying!

I just wasn’t thinking.

Alli vowed never to sit beside her again,

She dug her nails into my hand and Alli’s hand the whole time.

She said the worst part is when she opened her eyes and Pal Mickey was floating right at eye level.

Hehehe.

We bought the ride photo on that one because her scared face was just too good to pass up.
May07trip.jpg

We’re the three on the top right. See how much me and Alli love it? See how much Tammy hates it?

You want to know the weird part?
She LOVES Test Track, loves the green side of Mission: SPACE, but refuses to even try Space Mountain.
I’ve explained to her that Space Mountain is S L O W compared to test track, but she’ll have none of it.

So back to the MNSSHP day trip (sorry!):

We ran around with our glow necklaces (I buy them cheap at Wal-Mart or Dollar Tree and take them with. This way you can share with kids [or other weird adults like us] who don’t have any), eating candy and riding rides.

We met some characters
Cruiseandvarious002.jpg

(Doesn’t Tammy look terrified of the Queen!)

(but I still haven’t met Maleficent! Argh! She’s my favorite villain), we had a dole whip, we had two rounds of Casey’s Corner Hot Dogs (YUM!), we had fudge. We saw the incredible parade, we saw the super spectacular Hallowishes.

We got back to the hotel at 2:30 AM.

Gulp.

Ben and I both managed to make it to our 7:30 session.

Somehow we even stayed awake.

And we’d do it again in a heartbeat!

Yes you did lie....you lift off the seat in Tower of Terror.:lmao:

I am with Tammy I will not be doing that one again. You will have to do that one with Nicholas Celery I will keep Tammy company.

That kid in front of Tammy looks like is going to be sick too!!!

We made it into the MK shortly after 4.

I LOVE how they let you in around 4 with just your party ticket.
We ran around the park doing all the rides we wanted.
At least I had someone with me to do the thrill rides.
Oh.
Have I not mentioned that yet?
Tammy doesn’t “DO” thrill rides.
Geez.
Flashback to September’s trip:
The first night we were there, I took her on Big Thunder Mountain.
She was petrified!
We’ve realized since it was just because it was after dark.
She actually enjoys the ride when she can see what’s coming.

Then Alli and I convinced her to ride Tower of Terror with us.

She asked if her butt would leave the seat during the ride.

I told her “No.”

I SWEAR I wasn’t lying!

I just wasn’t thinking.

Alli vowed never to sit beside her again,

She dug her nails into my hand and Alli’s hand the whole time.

She said the worst part is when she opened her eyes and Pal Mickey was floating right at eye level.

Hehehe.

We bought the ride photo on that one because her scared face was just too good to pass up.
May07trip.jpg

We’re the three on the top right. See how much me and Alli love it? See how much Tammy hates it?

You want to know the weird part?
She LOVES Test Track, loves the green side of Mission: SPACE, but refuses to even try Space Mountain.
I’ve explained to her that Space Mountain is S L O W compared to test track, but she’ll have none of it.

So back to the MNSSHP day trip (sorry!):

We ran around with our glow necklaces (I buy them cheap at Wal-Mart or Dollar Tree and take them with. This way you can share with kids [or other weird adults like us] who don’t have any), eating candy and riding rides.

We met some characters
Cruiseandvarious002.jpg

(but I still haven’t met Maleficent! Argh! She’s my favorite villain), we had a dole whip, we had two rounds of Casey’s Corner Hot Dogs (YUM!), we had fudge. We saw the incredible parade, we saw the super spectacular Hallowishes.

We got back to the hotel at 2:30 AM.

Gulp.

Ben and I both managed to make it to our 7:30 session.

Somehow we even stayed awake.

And we’d do it again in a heartbeat!

This is Tammy typing on Celery's account:

I want to clear some things up and explain a bit.

The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad ride ONLY scared me because it was in the dark and my butt LEFT the seat each time it took a major curve---which is constantly....well, I told Amber and Ali that I was not riding any more rides where my butt leaves the seat! That became the precursor for me and all rides there after.

When we rode the BTMR in October with Ben and Lindsey, it was daylight and I discovered that the ride was nowhere near as fun. It is an awesome ride.

Now for the Tower of Terror ride....I rode it willingly in May when we went...and My 8...soon to be 9 year old Godson has been looking at his Disney for Kids book and has decided that this is one ride that he really wants to ride. We're trying to get him interested in taking a trip there soon. He has identified three rides that he wants to ride. Tower of Terror, the Dinosaur ride (He's fanatic about dinosaurs) and the Mission Space ride.

Also, when he heard that I chickened out of riding Expedition Everest, he started calling me a chicken and even got his now 2 year old sister to calling me a chicken.

I also distinctively remember telling Amber that before we rode certain rides, I had to use the bathroom first to be sure that my bladder and bowels were clear and ready for whatever may spook my stomach! Did she listen? No. When it comes to Disney, she can't get somewhere fast enough and will miss using the restroom and eating. Even I take a back seat to Disney! ;)

Anyway, now that I feel okay that she's stated all that....Did you know that if you put a quarter on your knee when you sit down on the Tower of Terror that when you drop it comes to eye level and when you go up, it lands back on your knee? I was told that prior to our trip and forgot to take a quarter. But the guy in front of us had his sunglasses on his head and they did it too!

Have a great day and enjoy Cel's TR. I am!

May07trip.jpg

Honestly? I think the gal in the lower left looks a lot more scared :teeth:

Cruiseandvarious002.jpg

Hehehe... to me it looks more like Tammy is thinking, "Hmmm... I could TOTALLY take her down! Then I'll be queen! Muahahahaha!"

Then again, that just might be my projecting....

Yes you did lie....you lift off the seat in Tower of Terror.:lmao:

I am with Tammy I will not be doing that one again. You will have to do that one with Nicholas Celery I will keep Tammy company.

That kid in front of Tammy looks like is going to be sick too!!!

I have to ride this one by my lonesome too - dh and dd think I'm nuts (like they need confirmation!! LOL)

Tammy - Exp. Everest I dont think your butt leaves the seat - dd rode this, she loved it!! She hated, hated hated Space Mt and Splash MT, BTMRR only during the day! youtube Exp Ev, and see what you think - even tho that first hill is tall - you never drop far! (that's her problem the dropping leaving the seat - I have no idea, I love it, for me its just a "Tickle Tummy" ride!)

I think I am done riding the Tower of Terror too! Will have to see how it goes on my next trip.

Tammy, I never heard that quarter trick before . . .

I agree that there are others who look like they're having a worse ride than you in that picture.

Hey all!
I've made an executive decision.
I'm allowed, it's my report!

You do not get an update every day.

(and the crowd says "Shucks!")

You get an update every other day.

This way, I can drag this thing out until I leave.

Ok?
Ok.
But trust me, I want to post all of it as bad as you want to read it! Ha.

Moo - Alright. I'll forgive you if you don't ride ToT.
maybe.

Sandy - I'll ride with you! I'll be at MGM on the 21st and the 29th.

Marion - I think being the queen would not be fun. Her outfit looks really hot (and not the good kind!) and I don't like that huge zit she has.

Nab - I will gladly take Nicholas on all the scary rides!

Tammy's comments - Complete horse manure! At least the bad stuff she said about me. :rotfl2:

HAHA! It's ok..I am running out of things to say even every OTHER day for my TR...So I'll be hanging out on other peoples waiting for them to update---wait..you said you wouldn't as often...Shucks is right!

Yay! Haley's here!

missmichelle - I posted on your trip report. We'll feed off each other.
Only you get to go before me! :(

Well half of Canada anyway. The half with Zzubs bathroom. Sorry.

Which is to say, I am in, and 4 pages behind. But I'll catch up soon.

Nuh uh! I already staked claim on the other half! ::yes::

Nuh uh! I already staked claim on the other half! ::yes::

How about Japan?

Tee hee hee.

Ginger anyone?

All caught up. I need to bug Mr S to update ours from last year. It is getting a tad pathetic.

It's an update day! Woo hoo!

We took a few months off from Disney and instead did a cruise (Carnival, not Disney. We’re cheap, I tell ya!).

Here’s the only two pictures I have from the cruise. Heh. It’s before we even left Miami.

I was having such a good time, I didn’t use my camera at all!

Cruiseandvarious010.jpg

Me and Tammy on the deck of the Victory.

Cruiseandvarious007.jpg

Ben and Tammy on the deck (yes, ladies, he’s single! And sings!).

When we got back, my sister told me she wanted to go to Disney again, but she wanted to go in May.

For some reason, I said “Ok!”

(Much to Tammy’s dismay)

So we started planning.

I looked at crowd calendars on the touring plans website and decided that the best time to go would be May 10th thru the 14th.

Sometime in February, I was given the schedule of what we jokingly called “The Billing Roadshow!”

12 of us from corporate would provide training for all the billers in our company in 5 different sessions around the country.

Guess when two of the trips were scheduled?

Yep.

That’s right.

May 7th thru 10th would be Kansas City.

May 14th thru 18th would be Albuquerque.

After clearing it with my boss and the Director of Education (sounds important, right?), I was given permission to skip the festivities on the 10th and meet everyone again the evening of the 14th in Albuquerque.

What does this mean?

The company was paying for my flight to Disney!

See, they would have had to fly me back to Nashville for the weekend, so why not fly me to Orlando instead?

I’m really conscientious about not wasting money, whether it’s mine or the company’s (time doesn’t count as money, does it?). I made sure to have our company travel agent book the flights during one of Southwest’s sales.

Everyone else waited until the week before. My flights ended up being several hundred dollars cheaper than everyone else’s.

See?

I saved the company money AND got to go see the Mouse!

I had another free flight by this time, so we would use that one for Tammy.

Around this time, Alli officially backed out of the trip, so it would just be me
and Tammy (Bonus!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter