Maybe I'll do a trip report? Don't read! I haven't decided! NEW for 1/31! Read it!

Did you just "ya-da, ya-da" the Hector & Dumbo ride? ("A good time was had by all") :rotfl2:

Mommy Rule # 15,276,434b states you don't poke a sleepy 2 year old on the head or anywhere... :sad2:

YOU are on fire, Crisp Vegetable!!!!

Okay---just so you all know...I am still alive.

And catching up on things.

Yes-Anthony is the light of my life. And for the record, Cel, he keeps talking and asking about you. A lot. He even asked me today if you would be coming to Christmas this year.

Yes-I'm clueless and make MANY mistakes with not catching cues. I do love Crush--even if it is meant for the kids.

Yes-I don't mind it when Jeanie uses me as a jungle gym. The kid is two for crying out loud.

And I don't see anything wrong with poking the two year old on the head. After all, if she'd waited till we at least got in the car to go back to the resort, she'd got a better nap.

As for the resort: We do not have to refinance. I have to write a letter saying that I want my name removed and do not want to be financially responsible in any way. Then have it notarized. And celery has to do the same. Then fax it to the company and call them 24 hours later to ensure they got it and then pay $100 to have this all completed then it's over.

Taking sides in this mess is cruel. If anyone wants my opinion. But then who cares. Celery's feelings are the only one's who matters anyway. I thought our life was great. Goes to show how dumb I am. After all, Celery is already dating again.

Lol!

See? I didn't skim? Do I get a prize?

Thanks for the update.:thumbsup2

I was wondering if you'd notice your cameo!
Here's your prize.
Umm. Photobucket is down for maintenance. so here:
:happytv:
Imagine I got you something REALLY funny!

Dreamer and Wisher - heh. Thanks! My stuff isn't that good, but I had fun making it!

Lol!

See? I didn't skim? Do I get a prize?

Thanks for the update.:thumbsup2

Great. She bares her soul and confesses. Your response? BBN is in your report. AND I read it. Do I get something? Aren't you the compassionate one BBN?

Wheat Thins

celery_002-316x600.jpg

"I like Celery, just not in the eye..."
celery.jpg

NO, she's not really evil, she just plays evil on the DIS:
EVIL.jpg

celerypop.jpg

Great. She bares her soul and confesses. Your response? BBN is in your report. AND I read it. Do I get something? Aren't you the compassionate one BBN?

Wheat Thins

Celery knew what I meant. She does not question my compassion, and I will thank you not to either.:snooty:

So I’ve got to mention my dear friend Marita right here. She’s worked at WDW for 35 years. She has no clue what goes on in the parks. She doesn’t ride rides, she doesn’t even GO to the parks unless forced. But she works in finance. We forgive her. Cuz we love her.
And she knows SOME stuff that goes on around her. Unlike these people who can’t look ten feet in front of their face to see a show?

Cel, I learned there are rope drops with shows from the DIS:lmao:

Great updates for your trippie. Well, PI night does sound so great, but the reporting was :thumbsup2

I don't know HOW I missed your updates yesterday, so I just caught up.

Glad you decided to continue on, Cel.

And I just have to give Wendy kudos on her mad Googling skillz :thumbsup2

No Google. I do the search in PhotoBucket. Instant funny pictures!
Eazy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Coming over here from the Body Board to say hi...although we are in the fiercest weight-loss competition, I am sucked into your TR! :lmao: And I see you're another Peep who's going to kick my not-skinny-bu++! What is it with you Peeps? TRs and major weight loss! I need to get on the Pilates ball or something. :rotfl:

You did promise drama! I like when TRs keep their promises!

So, where's the update???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter