May 5th 2007 Western Magic CINCO DIS MAYO!

welcome newcomers, I can't wait to meet all of you and get on that boat, i will be the one in the bright green dis t-shirt that i bought several years ago. My grandaughter and i got our passports, do you all have yours? I am in connecticut and the heat and humidity is already killing us. we went to disney last August, unreal. I don't know how you locals take it. thank goodness for a/c. flights should be coming out soo we are flying delta and they come out at 333 days.talk to you all soon

sherrie

Greetings from sunny, warm, California! LostGirls....sending some your way. 90 Degrees here today. I am a yard freak, so have been planting and getting some sun. Too bad I gained 10lbs on the Carnival Cruise we went on in Feb and I haven't got it off yet to fit in my bathing suit! Just checking in...time to go BBQ some chicken!

sherrie said:
welcome newcomers, I can't wait to meet all of you and get on that boat, i will be the one in the bright green dis t-shirt that i bought several years ago. My grandaughter and i got our passports, do you all have yours? I am in connecticut and the heat and humidity is already killing us. we went to disney last August, unreal. I don't know how you locals take it. thank goodness for a/c. flights should be coming out soo we are flying delta and they come out at 333 days.talk to you all soon

sherrie

We arrived in Tampa/St. Petersburg today and was pleasantly surprised to find that its less hot and humid here in Florida than it was in Michigan. Memorial Day was miserable :( I'm hoping its not too bad tomorrow at WDW. I ordered DS's passport in April but it hasn't arrived yet.

Gotta run. Have a great weekend everyone!

kimc, hope you have a great trip, happy bithday to your ds, sorry i missed this earlier.

flkim, hope kaylin does well this weekend, we are thinking of her here up north

sherrie said:
kimc, hope you have a great trip, happy bithday to your ds, sorry i missed this earlier.

flkim, hope kaylin does well this weekend, we are thinking of her here up north

Thanks so much! We are actually having a great time. DS has been a bit cranky (didn't want to get out of the pool or nap or behave at dinner) but DNiece was so happy she was old enough to drive the water mouse. I saw a DCL bus driving in and there is a DCL booth here at the Poly - makes me even more anxious for the cruise.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :cool1:

P.S. I can attest that Disneys internet service is pretty good.

We got our passports last year just to have for getting off the ship faster in San Pedro. Way shorter line than the birth certificate line.

I was on the DCL website a bit ago and the weather at Castaway Cay was 85 degrees. We had 98 here today!

We were their May 27 I thought it was hot water felt good once you got used to it .Well thats conning from N.J. :wave:

Hi May 07 cruisers, :goodvibes
As you can see by my ticker I am set to sail in 5 months but.........I am thinking of switching to May 5/07. :banana:
May is my birthday and will also my one year anniversary for WLS. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana:
I have already lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks and I am well on my way to reaching my goal of 75 pounds. :cheer2: :cheer2:
If i can convince my DH to come with me it will be the 2 of us or it will be myself and one of my DBF
After reading this thread, everyone sounds like a great bunch :grouphug:
I have until tomorrow to change my ressi with Dreams unlimited.

Advice greatly apriciated.

Angie in Canada :wave2:

hey there everyone!! just came back from may13th magic eastern and now will be going with dd (12 1/2 by then) on may5 07 cruise western !!! can't wait to go again!! will be on deck six again midship.... hope to meet you then !!

the weather in south jersey at that time will be the pits so can't wait !! :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cool1:

Hi Michelle, Where in South Jersey are you from? We are also from SJ. I have a niece who will be around 12yo when we cruise next May.

Firsthow did you lose 15 pounds. I would like to lose 20 lb. Come over to the May 5 cruise. I would not cruise in Oct. because of the weather. But the water would be warm. We just got back from the May20 to 27 it was great. :beach:

The more I think about it the more I want to change to May. :thumbsup2
I had surgery, know as the Lapband. I am so glad I did it. I found a support website like this one that has a whole lot of info.
Angie

GreatwhiteNorth....we would love to have you sail with us! We will be celebrating my DH 47th birthday and our 25th anniversary. Congrats on the weight loss! My DS did Atkins and lost 125lbs! Dh lost 50lbs. I cheat.....lost 15lb and put back 10 on our last cruise!

Welcome MichelleJ also!

We went to DL today for lunch and shopping.(no rides for us today!) Weather was warm, but not crowded. Picked up some Pirate tattoos, bandana, bracelets, and T-shirts for Pirate night!

Thanks! :goodvibes I will be 43 next May and my DH 47 next May too.( but I feel like 23!!)I will be working hard to make my goal before I take my cruise. I have read all the threads on the great food on board :love:

I bought a pirate outfit on ebay, can''t wait to wear it.
:Pinkbounc '"I think I''m going to switch" :Pinkbounc

Good Morning everyone! Very tired. Got in late last night. Kaylin did great at her Kart race in Ocala! It was her last Kid Kart race so now she will be moving into the EasyKart 60 class,(much faster :dance3: I'm not sure if I can handle a faster class!) We always start her in the back so she can learn her driving ability to move up into a big crowd while some of the other parents will run to have thier kid first. Kaylin would always make her way to the front pack within a couple laps. Some of the parents complained that she was cheating and had the officials take her kart and check it out to have her DQ. It's a good feeling when you can have the officials say her Kart is perfectly legal! I guess you have it in any sport so we mostly stick to ourselves and just let her have fun. Parents can be frustrating! Sometimes I wonder who really wants to race...the kids or the parents :rolleyes1
Enough about me...Kimberly, I was thinking of you all and hope you had a great time!
GreatWhiteNorth...I can't wait to see the pirate outfit.
Does anyone know how to get pictures on here? I can't figure it out!
Kim

Im glad Kaylin did well. We do kids dirt bike races with our club. The parents make you not want to do it any more. Its not for money its for fun! :dance3:

BABS-I know what you mean. You try to teach your kids lessons in life by letting them find a sport they are good at but as you know in racing, some of the parents ruin it all and it becomes very stressful! Thats why we are moving her up into the bigger class. She will have to work her way up like she did in this class but the Kid Kart class is the worst class there as far as parents go. As soon as I figure out the picture thing, I will get a couple up!
I am glad there are more people starting to post! It brightens my day!
Kim

I used to go on this site when I got home from work late at night .After our May 20th trip I go on morning afternoon and night. Whatup with that? Just came back fromAAA and I dont see any reason to change my res. from Disney to AAA $25 and every cabin has to belong to AAA.

kimsue68 said:
Hi Michelle, Where in South Jersey are you from? We are also from SJ. I have a niece who will be around 12yo when we cruise next May.

mays landing.....where are you at in south jersey? :cool1:

my dd will be 12 1/2 next may for our cruise... will your niece be going with you also?
might be nice if they could get to meet each other on cruise !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter