May 5th 2007 Western Magic CINCO DIS MAYO!

By the way, how is Animal Kingdom? I have heard such mixed reviews that I have yet to go! Have a great day everyone. I will quit posting now, even though I want a mousketeer status ;)
What exactly is a tag fairy?

Greetings everyone!

My DH and I have just recently booked our 4th DC for the Western on May 5, 2007. We booked on board after our May 20, 2006 cruise thinking we'd be going on the Eastern for April 28, 2007. Well, that didn't work out for many reasons so we changed our ressie to May 5, 2007. This will be our 3rd Western DC!

We have no kids but would love to start chatting with some of my fellow cruisers! Here's our "cast" info:

DH/38
ME/44
We are staying in a Cat 6 Room mid-ship (6572) and have the 2nd dinner rotation. We are from Greenwich, CT.

We were on the May 20 cruise on room 6056, and rebooked for May 5 2007. Glad to have you aboard. I want to be a princes, but Im to old Ill have to be the Queen! princess: :disrocks:

Babs417 said:
We were on the May 20 cruise on room 6056, and rebooked for May 5 2007. Glad to have you aboard. I want to be a princes, but Im to old Ill have to be the Queen! princess: :disrocks:

Hey Babs!

We were in Room 6572 and yes...your eyes aren't playing tricks from my last post - we got the same room again. We didn't even request it - it just was fate!!!!

We are glad to be on board yet again! You are NEVER too old to be a princess but being the Queen isn't too bad either!!! Looking forward to chatting with you and everyone! :dance3:

I guess that makes me the Joker :rotfl2: Since everything else is taken! That is really neat to get the same room. We got our room twice, but requested it so that does not count! My DH wanted to stick a penny under something and see if it was still there the next year but never did!
Have a great day everyone :sunny:

Welcome Lilo62!

Great pics Kirks!

Lets see....Queen, Princess, and Joker.....ummmmm I'll stick with PPPiglet!

pppiglet said:
Welcome Lilo62!

Great pics Kirks!

Lets see....Queen, Princess, and Joker.....ummmmm I'll stick with PPPiglet!

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to chatting with you all!

lilo62 said:
Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to chatting with you all!

:welcome: We have a Roll Call on page one. If you let me know your and your DH's first names I'll add you to the list.

welcome lilo i am in wallingford ct.

flkim great job, kaylin looks great tell her we said hi.

let's see i think i would like to be a fairy, sprinkling you all with pixie dust

kimc welcome home was it really hot there. where did you stay?

flkim, animal kingdom is one of my favorites, truly beautiful there. :dance3:

Hi everyone,
I am still working on getting my DBF on board with me. I have plenty of time. I was checking some flights and they are running around $550. Not bad from Calgary,AB :banana:
Babs427 - I have a pirate costume I bought off ebay. I plan on dressing up.
lilo62 - Hi, glad to to have some others w/o youngins ( this holiday is for mom :cloud9: )
My kids are 14 and 18 and this will be my first trip without them.

Does anyone plan on booking excursions will in port? or is it better to just go on your own?

sherrie said:
welcome lilo i am in wallingford ct.

flkim great job, kaylin looks great tell her we said hi.

let's see i think i would like to be a fairy, sprinkling you all with pixie dust

kimc welcome home was it really hot there. where did you stay?

flkim, animal kingdom is one of my favorites, truly beautiful there. :dance3:

Thanks Sherrie! Actually it was surprisingly bearable. We had rain one evening (and by rain I mean torrential downpour) but we were inside at DS's b-day dinner and didn't mind too much. The stroller was soaked (forgot to put the cover on) but the important stuff was with us and I had almost everything else in ziploc bags so it wasn't a big deal. It cooled things off considerably and we put on ponchos and continued on. The day we left was really hot though. I don't think I could have stood the heat all day (just not used to it) but DS needed a nap anyway so we didn't stay at the park mid-day. We stayed at the Poly and it was nice to come back and relax. My niece was so happy she was old enough to drive the water mouse while my DH and DS napped. We also decided to ride the monorail and go exploring while they napped. Our first day at the Poly, we walked right up and were the first in the monorail line. Without even asking, the pilot got out and asked us to join him up front. What pixie dust! We got our little co-pilot cards and everything. I told DNiece how lucky she was because that never happens and its so hard to get to ride up front, let alone without asking and on the first ride of the vacation.

We had such a nice time, I just e-mailed my TA to see if there was still availability at a moderate over labor day during the free dining promotion. If we go during a holiday, I would only need to miss 2 days of work and I'm not usually swamped during holidays. Keep your fringers crossed for me, please!

FlaKim: I'm glad Kaylin's race went well. Looks like sooooo much fun!

BABs & GWN: I do plan on dressing my family up for pirate night. I planning to pick up some costumes around halloween or even better would be on clearance right after! I think its fun to dress up! I'm sticking them in tuxes too. The only hiccup may be that DS is into character shirts, if it doesn't have disney or sesame street on it, he doesn't want to wear it. I'm not sure how a bow tie and cumberbun (sp) will look over a Tigger T. :rotfl:

lol kim c, i think it would be a true fashion statement.

kimsue68 said:
Michelle, we are around the Cherry Hill area. My niece will be just turning 12 in May. I will let my sister know about your dd. Does your dd do AOL IM? If so PM me and we can exchange info. If not mabey they can just e-mail each other.[/QUO

NOOOOOOO...... we needed to move our cruise.... not going on may 5th now ...... :(
nephew will not be able to take off time from college then so we moved it AHEAD !!!! we are now booked on MARCH 10th, 2007 western magic... sorry we didn't get to meet all you wonderful people.. i will keep reading the posts here to see how all are doing !!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

michellej2000 said:
kimsue68 said:
Michelle, we are around the Cherry Hill area. My niece will be just turning 12 in May. I will let my sister know about your dd. Does your dd do AOL IM? If so PM me and we can exchange info. If not mabey they can just e-mail each other.[/QUO

NOOOOOOO...... we needed to move our cruise.... not going on may 5th now ...... :(
nephew will not be able to take off time from college then so we moved it AHEAD !!!! we are now booked on MARCH 10th, 2007 western magic... sorry we didn't get to meet all you wonderful people.. i will keep reading the posts here to see how all are doing !!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

That's too bad :( We'll miss having you. But I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time in March. On the bright side, you get to go that much sooner! Have a wonderful cruise.

KimberlyC - Thats why I AM going on this cruise. I was scheduled to go Nov 4/06 but nephew is getting married.
Sorry we will miss you but you can tell us all about your trip in March!

Time until Saturday, May 5, 2007 at 10:00:00 AM (Calgary time)
328 days
7887 hours
473250 minutes
28395024 seconds

KimberlyC said:
:welcome: We have a Roll Call on page one. If you let me know your and your DH's first names I'll add you to the list.

Sorry for my delay in responding. I was having an awful time getting on the board this weekend; server too busy and/or it wouldn'ta ccept my password!

Anyway....here I am!!!

Here's our info Kimberly - we'd love to be added to the roll call page!

Gina and Jeff - Greenwich, CT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter