May 5th 2007 Western Magic CINCO DIS MAYO!

hey everyone, how's it going. I am not getting email notification's. i missed a lot of you in the past few days.

fl. kim glad katlin did well, she must be quite proud of herself.

It has been raining here for what seems like 40 days and 40 nights, i need some sun!!

We made a week countdown chain 48 more weeks to go !!!!(now that doesn't sound so long does it?) :bounce: :yay: :dance3:

I changed my cruise date :cheer2: :cheer2:
I made the transfer today and I am so excited. I still need to convince myDH to go. Or maybe this can be a girlfriends holiday.
Any way, I am glad to be on board, hee hee :rotfl:
Angie

welcome aboard angie. It sounds like a great group of people here. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cheer2: :dance3:

michellej2000 said:
mays landing.....where are you at in south jersey? :cool1:

Michelle, we are around the Cherry Hill area. My niece will be just turning 12 in May. I will let my sister know about your dd. Does your dd do AOL IM? If so PM me and we can exchange info. If not mabey they can just e-mail each other.

To post pictures go to photobucket.com and get a free account. Upload your pictures to them and them copy and paste the code for the picture. I think photobucket explains it on their site. I really like them!

Welcome Angie. Keep Dh home if he wants to DDsDH wont be going and my BF wont be going.My oyher DD KimSue and her Dh will be going with all the kids. :woohoo: :wave:

I am now a mouseketeer :jumping1: :earsgirl:
How could I have missed seeing it before???
I am very glad to be going on this cruise and I will be talking to my BF tomorrow.
I was shopping with my DD and I found a nice green DIS tank top. Gotta stand out in a crowd :thumbsup2
Talk to you all soon!

I'm exhausted and would rather be back at WDW, but alas we are home. :( I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I see I have some Roll Call updating to do. Michellej2000 and Great White North (Angie) would you please tell us the names of your family and friends sailing with you (and for kids, ages too) so that I can add them to the Roll Call posted on page 1. It seems we have our 2nd S. Jersey girl and our 2nd Canadian now. :cool1:

:welcome: Welcome both of you. Angie, whereabouts in Canada are you from?

Kimberly C. I am from Alberta, near Calgary (yahoo) :cool1:
As of this moment its only me. I still need to talk to my DBF to see if she wants to come. I am thinking she will. I will keep you informed.
Sherrie - I have no idea but I was ""earning my ears" and then it was Magically changed :wizard: :wizard:
I think it has something to do with the number of posts. Now I just need a visit from the Tag Fairy :goodvibes

greatwhitenorth ty

tag fairy is it you that makes a mousketeer look at all of my posts!!

m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e, see just like annete funiccello

GreatWhiteNorth...I was on the cruise board for sooooo long and never got a tag from TF....but as soon as I posted on the Scrap board, I got one and then the first time I posted on the home decorating board I got one. Go figure... I guess she/he doesn't cruise much! Hee hee

GreatWhiteNorth said:
Kimberly C. I am from Alberta, near Calgary (yahoo) :cool1:
As of this moment its only me. I still need to talk to my DBF to see if she wants to come. I am thinking she will. I will keep you informed.
Sherrie - I have no idea but I was ""earning my ears" and then it was Magically changed :wizard: :wizard:
I think it has something to do with the number of posts. Now I just need a visit from the Tag Fairy :goodvibes

Welcome Angie. I'll add you to the Roll Call (assuming the server isn't too busy and lets me do it - its hit or miss this time of night). And BTW, you are correct. You become a Mouseketeer when you hit 75 posts. I think the next level after Mouseketeer is DIS Veteran with 750 or 1000 posts (can't remember for sure) and after that, I don't know.

Watch what you wish for as the tag fairy can use something clever or embarassingly out of context (or not :teeth: ) from one of your posts. Trust me, on this. As you can see my unmentionables are forever mentioned...actually they were someone elses unmentionables, but as someone told me better to be forever mentioned than entirely unmentionable, or something to that effect. :) The funniest tag I've seen was something to the effect of "I'm a very stupid person" :rotfl: Can you imagine having that quote follow you around? :lmao:

Sherrie, I just wanted to let you know that I was outside of Space Mountain this past Sunday, saw a talking trash can, and thought of you. :rotfl2: I couldn't miss it since my DNiece was yelling Holy Crap! :rotfl:

Also, Sherrie, the "Mousketeer" is the default under your profile. At some point you must have deleted yours. I'm not sure how to reset it without deleting your tags. You may want to ask on the technical board for help if you want to be a Mouseketeer. Sorry, I don't know more about how it works. I don't even know how to post a pic :rotfl: I did figure out how to do it as an Avatar (thus DS's pic under my name) but I'm not sure I could do it again. I remember it wasn't easy sizing the pic the first time around.

kimc, i did finally see a talking trashcan at animal kingdom, it was very cool.

on another subject i have been playing with flights for april just to get a geberal idea of cost, they are about double of what what we usually pay flying out of hartford. not good.

WOO HOO! I actually did it! Thanks piglet!
This deserves a dance :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter