May 29, 2004---Who is with us?

Originally posted by XLT800
Besides, I will be too busy sleeping on deck:D

I can see my favorite BIL on deck like the guy in the Cruise Commerical!!! Sleeping on various decks!

Finishing up the packing, getting ready to hand off the real Brenbug to my parents, and we are off to the airport in about 5 hours. Looking forward to relaxing and hopefully seeing some of the shoe-squad. Last count was seven. Safe travels to all, see you on the high seas! pirate:

I-95 in NC is closed from exit 90-93 or 93-90 depending on where you're going, both directions. Thank god for technology!!!

Whipped up yahoo maps and we are full of alternative routes. Hoping to be through this soon!

Well, the Anderson family is off to the airport! :wave:

Looking forward to meeting everyone at 3:30 Saturday!

For those of you leaving later today or tomorrow, have a safe trip to Port Canaverel and save your appetite for the shrimp at Parrot Cay and Topsider's!

See all of you on the Magic!:wave2:
:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess:

Well, we arrived at the Radisson last night around midnight. We can see another cruise ship in port from our room. I hope all of you have a safe trip.

Lewis

5-29-04.jpg

I guess they are having fun!!!

We are having fun. We had our Dis meet the first afternoon. It was great to meet everyone. Have bumped into each other here and their. This is our first time on the Magic and it is everything that we heard. The kids clubs are so great. I almost miss my kids. We only see them for dinner and bedtime, although we will see them all day tomorrow on our excursion.

Dinner at Palo's tomorrow night. Can't wait.

Our travel agent, AllSeasTravel, has the Walt Disney Suite booked for this cruise and had an open house. Fantastic Suite.

All for now.

Lewis

They should be home soon!!

*betsy pulls up chair and waits for trip report*

I was wondering who was going to be the first to post on this thread after returning and my wishes came true!:hyper:

I'm going to try to post my daily log on the trip reports board very soon (as in tonight?)

My only regret is that we all didn't get to spend more time visiting w/one another, but as everyone here knows, there were so many wonderful (no, MAGICal) events going on, it was hard to find time!:(

NYDiscruisers, (Paul and Linda, it's nice to know everyone's names now )it was great seeing you at dinnertime each night, and at the deck parties!:boat:

SimbaNoodle, our DD excitedly told us she saw your DD at the lab one night (maybe the pajama party?)
:D

Dave and Fran, wished we could have all had more time to discuss and laugh at the shoe issue!:hyper: It was fun running into you all the first day and at Topsiders!

I hope all of you who were on this cruise are going to post trip reports!

Let's hear from everyone!

Just arrived home in Texas. Hope everyone had as wonderful a time as we did......

We got home at 10:30 this morning and everyone was sleeping by 11:30. We had a great cruise. It was great to meet everyone. It was nice to see familier faces everyday.

If you missed the Pub night on Friday you missed a great show. We had a blast with Debbie, David and Tenley.

I guess we will wait until Sunday to unpack all the shoes.

Dave

Dave and Fran, there are shoes everywhere in our bedroom. After making a mess unpacking, Rob and I decided to take a break. He and Rachel are walking our dogs (who are so happy we're home,) and I'm catching up w/friends who now I can attach faces to (wasn't that nice to meet in person?).

Oh, the letdown of the Disney Cruise having come to and end.:( :sad1:

And the fun we'll have posting our trip reports:teeth: and sharing more information and tips!:earsboy:

Hey, did anybody rebook while onboard?

I'm home! I actually ended up getting on an earlier flight today and leaving Orlando around 2:30pm (it would have been A LONG day if we had to wait for the 5:30pm flight - those who saw me at pub night last night know why! hahaha). It was a great trip and I had so much fun - just wish I had gotten together with all of you DISers sooner! You made pub night so much fun! I haven't started unpacking yet - I'll save that for tomorrow. I think I'm going to go and get some sleep now....I'll report more later!
-Tenley

Was it a shock for anyone to wake-up this morning and have to prepare your own coffee?

I sure do miss Topsider's!:(

Even worse, was last night about 8:30 and there was no dinner prepared for me!!!

We got home around 4 pm Saturday. It was a wonderful cruise. Great to meet all of you.

My only regret was riding that banana boat, all of my muscles hurt.

Wendy has unpacked nearly everything and it is nice, neat piles awaiting the washer.

Have a great day.

P.S. Paul and Linda, at least we will always have our naked people.:teeth:

Well back in Northern Virginia. Was great to see our son again (13 months so we didn't bring him) but always sad to leave the ship. Had a nice time meeting everyone on the first day and had a great time with Dave and Debbie during the week. Hope everyone had a great time, safe travels back and those who went on to the parks enjoyed themselves. We had a great trip and I am ready to go back.

If you are looking for a different excursion next time, I would highly recommend scuba diving at St. Thomas. There is a Discover Scuba Course we took. The instruction was great, and the subsequent dive was something Lee Anne and I will never forget. We are going to get certified as a result. Scuba certified not certified insane (too late). http://www.sawyerdive.vi/ese.htm

I am pretty sure that we were cruising with the actor Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek, thanks for the name Debbie. One of my buddies will die, huge fan.

Take care all.

Has anyone else here had a hard time adjusting back to 'normal life?' I'm better tonight, but I awoke this morning so EXHAUSTED! Rob had to go back to work this morning (ugh!) and sounded like a zombie when he called home.

I'm enjoying more though, posting on this particular thread because I'm now able to attach names to faces.:teeth: I'm going to try to post day 2 on the trip reports board.

Did anyone do the Palo brunch? I can still taste the to-die-for lemon meringue pie and stollen. I also ate way too much cheese and tomato pizzas but don't regret it because it was soooo good!

What did everyone else enjoy?:tongue:

:confused3

I'm not sure WHERE to begin! Seems like I've puttered around all day, putting away.....etc. However, I don't feel any closer to being back to normal. Thank goodness I don't have to go to work until the end of July!!

We did Palo for brunch and dinner. Did you put berries and cream on your stollen bread? TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! What about that chocolate souffle? I had 2! Guess that explains the 6 pounds I gained this past week!:rotfl:

Back to the walking and grilled chicken tomorrow!
Fran:teacher:

PS.....Where is my chocolate for my pillow?
Where is my towel monkey?
Dave better get busy!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter