May 12, 2011 dream cruise meet!!!

Just booked my cabin for this sailing. Im SOOOO excited:cheer2:
It will be myself (Kristi) my fiance (Curtis) my daughter Justice (17) my son Jordan (14 Thursday) & my niece Aubrey (5). This is my kids & I 2nd cruise & it's been way too long.

I'm so dang excited I can hardly contain myself. Myself, DH (both early 50's), Identical twin sons (30) their wives (30 & 27) and their 4 kids (10, 8, 7, 6) are all booking this wonderful Dream cruise. We will be heading to WDW on 05/07 for 5 nights and then on to the 3 night Dream cruise. I'm THRILLED I was able to convince our sons to get on board for this wonderful exciting family trip. COUNT US IN!

I will organize the FE if no one objects! Let me know if you're interested. I know the kids (and adult sized kids) will love it!

Welcome Aboard MagicMommy, Dreamwaves and KarlaG4Kids pirate:

MagicMommy--My Husband and I celebrated our 25th last year on the Magic Cruise to the Med !!! It's a wonderful, magical way to celebrate !!!

Dreamwaves----Hi Neighbor (we live in Sarasota ) !! It's soooo nice that we don't have to travel to far to board the Dream---are you staying at WDW before or after the cruise ?

KarlaG4Kids---Sounds fun Traveling with your Family ---the more the merrier !!!

Allonte---I would be happy to help (if you need it) with the FE (lists, etc) !
I have been collecting my gifts since we booked our cruise--I can't wait :banana:

MagicMommy--My Husband and I celebrated our 25th last year on the Magic Cruise to the Med !!! It's a wonderful, magical way to celebrate !!!

Dreamwaves----Hi Neighbor (we live in Sarasota ) !! It's soooo nice that we don't have to travel to far to board the Dream---are you staying at WDW before or after the cruise ?

I have been collecting my gifts since we booked our cruise--I can't wait :banana:

PLEASE!!!!! lol. I've never even been on a Disney cruise but I know DD would be so upset if she had this fabulous new FE and nothing was put in it, lol. How do we get the people who haven't been here for a LONG time back?

Everyone will start revisiting the board now that the Holidays are over and our Cruise is getting closer !!! We can also PM (private message) our fellow cruisers !

Your DD will LOVE the FE !!! We were sooo excited everyday when we received gifts ----added so much to our Cruise !!!

I was just looking at the video of the Dream pulling into port yesterday-
--a fantastic sight --she is BEAUTIFUL !!!!

She really is. And HUGE! My DD gets so excited every time she sees a Disney cruise commercial. This is just going to be too much for her. She doesn't know we're going to the parks for a few days before the cruise. She has ressies at BBB and CRT. She's going to die, lmao! :lovestruc

Jean-
Hello to you neighbor! We will be just driving over the night before. Hopefully we'll make a Disney trip prior to May. After all Disney is the main reason I agreed to move to Florida, gotta get my benefits in, lol.

Everyone-
I hope to really get involved on this board before our trip. On our last Disney cruise in 2004 I met a wonderful family on this site & our friendship has grown over the years despite me being in Florida & her in New Hampshire. Weve cruised again together & taken a Disney vacation together. Its nice when you have a friend before you even meet face to face!
Kristi

Hi Kristi

Yes--it's great meeting everyone prior to our Cruise ! We met sooo many folks here on this board prior to our Med. Cruise last May that by the time we cruised we all felt that we were "old" Friends !!!!

Haven't decided if we are going up the night prior to the Cruise or just that morning---time will tell !!!

We are heading up on Jan 23 for 3 nights staying at BLT---we have Family arriving from NJ so we will spend a few days at WDW with them :cool1::cool1:
We joined DVC back in 1992 so living down here now makes it possible to enjoy a few days whenever we want to make the trip up there !!!

Funny, but I was the one who wanted to move to Fl---my Husband asked for a 2 year move back (or somewhere else) but he LOVES it here so it's our Home now :cloud9:

The Dream looks fabulous---can't wait !!!!

...We will be heading to WDW on 05/07 for 5 nights and then on to the 3 night Dream cruise.

My family and I are doing the same thing. DD(8) doesn't know about the cruise yet. Like others, we've been collecting FE items for a while. I think I'm more excited about the 3 day cruise, than she is for the 5 days a WDW. :rotfl:

This will be a first for all of us, all the way around. First real vacation, first cruise, first trip to WDW...we're going nuts waiting 'till May. I can't wait to meet all of you guys/gals.

Jeff

My family and I are doing the same thing. DD(8) doesn't know about the cruise yet. Like others, we've been collecting FE items for a while. I think I'm more excited about the 3 day cruise, than she is for the 5 days a WDW. :rotfl:

This will be a first for all of us, all the way around. First real vacation, first cruise, first trip to WDW...we're going nuts waiting 'till May. I can't wait to meet all of you guys/gals.

Jeff
I feel and share your excitement. This is the first real vacation our sons have taken with their families! DH and I have taken each of the grandkids to WDW at least once, but they have never been on a cruise. Our DGD's are going to be 7 and almost 7. It's a perfect age for this trip. I'm counting down the days!

I will organize the FE if no one objects! Let me know if you're interested. I know the kids (and adult sized kids) will love it!

I would love to join but I will need instructions for sure. First Disney cruise, first FE!

Ok. Here are the rules and regulations (I just wanted to say that, lol) for our FE!

The cut off to sign up will be April 9. This will give everyone enough time (4.5 weeks) to plan/buy/make/pack the gifts they will be bringing.

You decide how you want to give. Either each cabin gives to each person (kid and adult gifts) or you can give a cabin gift. Your family can decide! Each person can deliver the goodies when they want. Try not to get caught!! Part of the fun is being surprised by magical goodies in the FE, lol!

If you are interested, please PM me your names (everyone in your cabin), ages of kids (gender of kids if unisex name), email address, and cabin number. Make sure to include any birthdays, anniversaries, and food allergies.

Let's have a great cruise!!!! :dance3:

Oh! Here's a thread that explains what a FE is! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

We may be interested in the FE's, but my husbands parents are coming along with us. The cruise is not a surprise to them but some of the other things like special door magnets and other stuff will be a surprise. I am just not sure if we should do the FE's and not have them participate? Any opinions welcome. I am excited though only 125 days left. :eek::eek::eek: I better start packing.

We may be interested in the FE's, but my husbands parents are coming along with us. The cruise is not a surprise to them but some of the other things like special door magnets and other stuff will be a surprise. I am just not sure if we should do the FE's and not have them participate? Any opinions welcome. I am excited though only 125 days left. :eek::eek::eek: I better start packing.

Can you decorate a bag and have it be their FE with some stuff in it for them to give too?

We'll see you all on the Dream. There will be five of us including me, DH, and DD (3) in a 5B and my SIL and her DH across the hall in an 11A (we had to have one room with the virtual porthole). We cruise together every year and this year the DD got to pick the ship (no complaints from us). DH and I have sailed DCL before but the rest are newbies!

We'll see you all on the Dream. There will be five of us including me, DH, and DD (3) in a 5B and my SIL and her DH across the hall in an 11A (we had to have one room with the virtual porthole). We cruise together every year and this year the DD got to pick the ship (no complaints from us). DH and I have sailed DCL before but the rest are newbies!

Yeah!!!! Welcome aboard!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter