May 12, 2011 dream cruise meet!!!

Hi everyone!

Right now we are booked on the Sept 29th 3day, but as soon as tax refunds come in we are planning to move it to this cruise (May 12th). We are soooooooooo excited I can't even begin to tell you! it's been a really tough couple years for us, but I think things are starting to turn around! Our group will be me, DH, DS (12), DS (11) and DD (10). Cant wait!!!:banana:

Hi everyone!

Right now we are booked on the Sept 29th 3day, but as soon as tax refunds come in we are planning to move it to this cruise (May 12th). We are soooooooooo excited I can't even begin to tell you! it's been a really tough couple years for us, but I think things are starting to turn around! Our group will be me, DH, DS (12), DS (11) and DD (10). Cant wait!!!:banana:

Yeah!!! Feel free to sign up for the Fish Exchange if you want to!

I would love to sign up, but I do not know what to bring??? If there are 20 rooms that sign up does that mean you bring 20 gifts? Please give examples of some stuff that people put in the FE.... I am so excited and think that this is a GREAT idea, but before I sign up, need to know what I am looking at and how much extra money it might cost me... Thanks so much for your help. This is our first Disney Cruise and first Disney World Trip !!
Can't Wait, Tina

We did FE on the WBTA and a lot of people gave "goodie bags", they had stickers, pencils, candy, temporary tattoos, & pirate stuff. This can be done for only a dollar or two a bag. Check websites like Oriental Trading Co. they have a lot.

Hello everyone!!!! What a horrible thread leader I have been!!! Sorry, things around here have been crazy. We moved, I started a new job with the same company, and it's just been insane!!!! :eek:

I'm not exactly sure we can still do this cruise, I haven't cancelled yet, as I really want to go on it for our 10 year anniversary...I'm just not sure I can get the time off...my boss is being quite horrible about time off lately. :sad1: But on a good note, we'll be on the wonder this weekend!!! It's the only Disney Cruise to nowhere they have. It's 2 nights leaving out of Los Angeles, I'm so excited!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: But busy enough, I haven't signed up for FE for that cruise, or even a meet!!!

Anyways, as of right now, I'm still planning on going, I've already started getting stuff for FE gifts... Thank you for taking that over ALLONTE... I truly appreciate it! :flower3:

Since it's been so long, I'll re-introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Rebekah, I'm 29, and I'm a Disney-aholic. I love all things Disney. Disneyland is my first love, followed closely by WDW, and then DCL... This will be mine and DH (Arthur 33) 5th Disney Cruise. And I'm pretty stoked to get up to the next level of Castaway Cay Membership. :)

Keeping our fingers crossed that you get the time off to Cruise on the Dream !!! pirate:pirate:pirate:

Did anyone watch the christening today ? The Dream looks fabulous--I can't wait :thumbsup2

Keeping our fingers crossed that you get the time off to Cruise on the Dream !!! pirate:pirate:pirate:

Did anyone watch the christening today ? The Dream looks fabulous--I can't wait :thumbsup2

I tried to watch. I got frustrated because the video kept pausing. Then of course customers kept interrupting since I was at work....how dare they mess up my Dream christening watch. It was still neat to watch.

It was great! It kept freezing on me too so I just watched it via their Facebook page after it was over. It was MUCH better when it wasn't live.

We are spending 6 nights at AKV in a 2bedroom Savanna View Villa with our DD, DSIL & their kids, DGS(5) & DGD(14). Then we will drive:drive: to Port Canaveral to sail on the Dream on my DH's birthday!bday:

It's our 3rd Disney cruise but the kids' 1st! We are on deck 7 in cabin 7188 across the hall from the kids' in 7687!:woohoo:

Usually in 7 nights, vacation is over...But this time, after those 6 days in WDW we go on the Dream!! It was our son-in-law's idea and we are sooo happy that he came up with this plan!!:cool1:

We are spending 6 nights at AKV in a 2bedroom Savanna View Villa with our DD, DSIL & their kids, DGS(5) & DGD(14). Then we will drive:drive: to Port Canaveral to sail on the Dream on my DH's birthday!bday:

It's our 3rd Disney cruise but the kids' 1st! We are on deck 7 in cabin 7188 across the hall from the kids' in 7687!:woohoo:

Usually in 7 nights, vacation is over...But this time, after those 6 days in WDW we go on the Dream!! It was our son-in-law's idea and we are sooo happy that he came up with this plan!!:cool1:

Isn't it exciting and wonderful to be planning a big family trip. We are going with 2 DS (identical twins), 2 DDIL, and our 2 DGD's (7 and nearly 7) and our 2 DGS's (8 and 10). We are going to WDW first also for 5 nights, then on the cruise. DH and I have been on 4 cruises but this is our first Disney cruise and the first cruise for everyone else! Welcome to you!

Welcome Aboard!!! Feel free to sign up for the FE exchange!

Is anyone thinking about getting a cabana? I'm considering it but I don't know if it will be worth it for just the 3 of us.

I'm Deemarch's daughter, and we'll be on the Dream after 6 nights in AKL. This will be our first Disney cruise and the kids' first cruise ever! I can't wait.
It's 101 days today until the cruise!:banana::banana:

I just put a temp hold on a verandah room. I have to decide by friday (when the deposit is due) if we are actually going to go. With my 40% room pin we could spend nearly 10 days in a deluxe for the same price though! Oh decisions!

I just put a temp hold on a verandah room. I have to decide by friday (when the deposit is due) if we are actually going to go. With my 40% room pin we could spend nearly 10 days in a deluxe for the same price though! Oh decisions!

I just have to ask. Is your name really Carla Rae? Mine is too except Karla with a K!!! If you decide to take this cruise we will have to meet. :thumbsup2

Hi All!

My boyfriend and I are booked for the May 12th cruise too, I can't wait!! I just jointed these boards and think they're great! I was desperate to read everything I could find on the Dream and I think part of the best part about Disney vacas is they anticipation and planning! :)

Can't wait til May!

Kimmy

Whoo hoo! We are going to have a blast on this cruise! Please sign up for the fish extender exchange if you want to participate! It's open to adults and kids!! The details are somewhere in this thread, lol.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter