Matthew & Jaclyn's PJ GF Beach/LSS/UK Lower:Update - Ending my PJ due to problems

More updates! In November, I sent out our DIY Save-the Dates. Then about 2 weeks later, Disney sent out the new Cinderella themed save-the dates. I was really annoyed because I thought my save-the-dates that I made were not take so long to make, but anyway, they are out and I've officially started to get the word out about our wedding! Now here's my small rant... I don't like the new Save-the-dates because you have no idea how many people have asked me questions about hotel stay, all because Disney doesn't lay it out anymore on the save-the date. Don't get me wrong, I love the new look, I just wish they kept the same information on it instead of replacing it with a phone number & website!

Here's the Save the date magnets I made. I wish I printed the magnet on Glossy paper now. My Inspiration is from Mermaid_Ariel's save the dates. I tried to book her designer but she was full already.

PB250006.jpg

PB250005.jpg

PB250003.jpg

Also, I am 99% finished our Wedding Website! I'm using Wedding Window, but I purchased my own domain name. I signed up when I say Camara's awesome site! Please, please visit it and let me know what you think! I am basically doing the finishing touches on it now, proofreading, fixing font, etc. I would really like to add more to the Individual Park pages and also finish Downtown Disney as well. But I wanted something for our guests to feel like they should come back and visit it.

I'm going to send out the E-save-the-dates that Wedding Window has and change it to 'Announcing our Website'.

www.matthewandjaclyn.com

Also, we aren't having the turnout for the wedding as we thought we would. We invited 56 people to the wedding (including children) but only our immediate family and a few friends will probably be joining us. Alot of people say they just don't have the money in this economy and we have 2 people who are pregnant and due just before the wedding and then my cousin decided to have his wedding this year a month before ours. So we haven't gotten any official no's, but we are pretty sure we won't have the turnout that we thought we would have:sad:

Also, DF's groomsmen are giving us big problems - I'll elaborate more on that later.

Another update - Our Planning session is scheduled for March 6 for 1pm and our Menu Tasting is at 11am. DF, Me, and my parents will be going from March 5-8 and staying at Pop Century. It's very possible we actually might go to a Spring Training game to see the Phillies in Clearwater. It's been a dream of my Father's to go and see a Spring Training game and since he'll be so close to it, I really can't tell him no even though I'll be in Disney! I think it's because I know I'll actually be in Disney twice this year! YAY!

One more update-we are going bridesmaid dress shopping next Saturday with my Mom and sis/MOH and on Feb 15 with all the bridesmaids and Mom. My sister said she wants to go first with me and my mom so she can get in all her opinions first!:rolleyes2 I'm letting them pick their own dresses as long as it's an aqua/teal color. I'm going more alongthe lines of Aqua. I'll post pics afterwards.

My mom and I will be booking our rooms soon for the Wedding and our plane tickets!!!!!:hyper: I can't believe it's finally getting close! We may be doing it this Sunday because my Mother has been bugging me to get it done for awhile.

Ok, now I need everyone's help! I'm gearing up for my PS and I coordinated my massive Target Wedding Binder with all of my information filled out and my decor and cakes pic in there as well! I need your help with the Menu! Any suggestions on what we should try would be very much appreciated!

I hope you all liked this latest update. Now that I'm in the thick of wedding planning, I'll try to post more often!:wave2:

I absolutely love your STD! Where did you find the seashell graphic with Mickey's?! I may have to borrow it! =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter