Matthew & Jaclyn's PJ GF Beach/LSS/UK Lower:Update - Ending my PJ due to problems

:hug: Aw Jackie! I am sorry you are having to deal with those two! I really am going to miss your PJ. I hope we can still meet.

Oh my jackie! I am sorry you are having to go through this! I am sure all the other DisBrides feel the same when i say if there is anything we can do, please let us know!

:grouphug:

:sad2: I am sorry that your mother/sister in law-to-be are being so difficult. That really sucks.

My suggestion is to continue your PJ on a new thread, maybe under a new name without any specifc pictures of your faces and make the location some random city somewhere - so they don't know its you!!!! You just have to make sure to tell us somehow...

I'm soo sorry. That really sucks. I hope everything works out for you.

I'm so sorry Jaclyn! I hope you can stay away from them! :grouphug:

awe i'm so sorry! I was a lurker on your PJ and i'm sorry i never posted. Its sad when people get involved like that... but:hug:, :goodvibes, and pixiedust: I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Oh Jaclyn, I'm sorry. Be sure to delete some of the details posted in the PJ...just incase. Good luck and I hope you have a lovely wedding.

:sad2: I'm sorry you have to deal with that. At least you will still be on the boards though! I hope everything works out. :hug:

Just sent you a PM :hug: I went through something similar (in regards to internet stalking by DH's family) so I know exactly how you feel. Glad to hear that you're not going to let that keep you from being around and we all look forward to reading about your wedding :bride:

:hug: I've really enjoyed reading your PJ since your theme and location are the same as mine and am really sorry you have to end it. I hope you will continue posting on here under a new name without so many dates/specifics. There are a few past and current brides on here with a Little Mermaid theme so you probably wouldn't be too identifiable without naming your specific date and hometown. The reason I don't have a PJ on here is because I don't want any internet stalkers. It's not so much family members and wedding guests I'm worried about but DF works for Disney and I know of at least one bride on here who that became an issue for and she works for the same department as him. I decided that I'd rather be safe than sorry so I don't feel comfortable posting my exact date or any pictures of us in such a public forum. When I do start my PJ it will be on a more secure site even though I really enjoy reading and posting here. I hope you get the family issues straightened out and have a beautiful wedding. I can't wait to see the pics!

I'm sorry Jackie :sad2: You shouldn't have to be dealing with this junk!! I'm with Jennifer - if there's anything we can do, let us know!!:grouphug:

So sorry to hear they are causing you issues:sad2:! Please make sure you let us know when everything is done bc I really want to see your pics bc everything sounds so great so far:banana:! And I also wanted to let you know I found your review of the passion fruit mousse that you left in Carolina's PJ- sounds delicious! Thank you:worship: Thank you:worship: Thank you:worship: for that info!

A Big HUGE Thank you for the nice words from everyone!!! And all of your suggestions. It means alot to me.

I decided to keep my user name but just stop my PJ. They still haven't found this site (as far as I know) and all of the details that have been posted they already know about. I'm just so sad that it couldn't be worked out. Sometimes you just have to give up when you realize you aren't getting through to the person about what the real problem is.

I'm not going to let them scare me from the boards, I'm just going to be more careful about what I post. The random posts don't have alot of information to them, it's just having all of my wedding details in such an easy place (such as a PJ) for them to find is what worries me.

And I definitely will post a Wedding TR afterwards. I really enjoyed sharing all my details with all of you and it makes me sad I can't tell you all more about it right now. Thanks to everyone for their support, you peeps are amazing!!!!

Happy wedding day! Hope everything turned out the way you dreamed it would and I can't wait to hear details when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter