Marathon Weekend 2017!

I am really nervous about registering tomorrow. I want the half and have to register someone else as well. Two separate computers are ready :)
i will be doing the same , one computer for the wife and one for me , she will be at work so its up to me to register both of us .

I just saw that people who will be "buying" the race retreat will have earlier access to the expo between 10:00 am and noon on wednesday. I was thinking of flying on Wednesday but will arrive on Tuesday instead. I am going to need another overtime shift to pay for that extra night.
Diane

Happy Registration Day, everyone! Last night was like Christmas Eve, I had a tough time sleeping.

I'll be signed in to active.com this morning, but is the link we need to refresh just rundisney.com or is there a link within that site? Thanks so much and good luck to everyone today!

Is it safe to assume that I will have no problem not registering right at noon if I'm just registering for the marathon?

Is it safe to assume that I will have no problem not registering right at noon if I'm just registering for the marathon?

I'm just registering for the marathon, as well. Everything I've read on here would indicate it's not in any danger of selling out today. Hope that helps!

Good luck to everyone registering today! I hope you get the races you want!

Yeah, I think you'll be fine. The marathon didn't even sell out during early registration as far as I know, so I wouldn't expect it to sell out today.

This year it was: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM [Wed], 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM [Thurs & Fri], and 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM [Sat]

Thanks! Now to decide if I could make it to the expo from a 6:00pm arrival. Should be able to I think if everything goes smoothly.

This is my first time registering multiple people -- I went full control freak this year. I'm sick to my stomach and can't wait for it to be over.

I'd like to thank everyone who has been diligent and generous in sharing tips!

Good luck, everyone!
Cg50BtTWMAA1pRG.jpg:large

Right now, Boardwalk is one of our top choices. I'll spend a couple days at WDW with our youngest (maybe All Star Movies) early in the week and then we'll move over to BWI, BC or YC when the rest of the family arrives for the weekend. After staying BWI, then Poly, then Poly again for WDW race weekends, I prefer the Epcot area overall. But final decisions will depend on resort discounts!
I have stayed at BW and BC for race weekends, and both were great. I rented points at BWV so I'm locked it! :) (Not complaining, one of my favorites.)

Chear Squad.

My knee crapped out on my a couple of weeks ago during a training run to remind me that I shouldn't be doing the Dopey.....at least not the 2017. So, my DW will be doing the Dopey, along with my DBIL and DSIL. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who did the Chear Squad thing, was it worth the money, etc.

Thank you and good luck to all registering today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!