Marathon Weekend 2017!

Does anyone know how they corral you for the 5K? I plan on running with my niece and we have different last names. I heard they corral you by last name? My half was corralled by your running time.

Does anyone know how they corral you for the 5K? I plan on running with my niece and we have different last names. I heard they corral you by last name? My half was corralled by your running time.
No corral is down by estimated time in the 5k as well. I was in corral B for the 5k this year.

5K and 10K on their own are coralled by the anticipated pace you enter during registration, not by name. If you do 5K and 10K as part f Dopey, they estimate your anticipated pace for you base don what you submit for PoT for Dopey.

Just to add to the previous 2 posts, if you and your niece end up in different corrals, whoever is in the earlier corral can drop back to the latter corral (but not the other way around), so you can still run together.

Does anyone know if you need to sign up on active.com in order to go through the registration process?

EDIT*Oops, asking questions that have been answered!

Last edited:
I registered for the Wine and Dine 10K while in the middle of an ultrasound to see if my baby was going to make an appearance a few days past my due date (it was determined that he wasn't coming any time soon, then I went into labor the next day...) so it's nice to be able to register for this race from home! Even if it might be balancing baby on one arm while I try to register with the other!

Thanks! Now to decide if I could make it to the expo from a 6:00pm arrival. Should be able to I think if everything goes smoothly.

Arrival at WDW or MCO? You'll be hard pressed to get from MCO to the expo in an hour unless everything in on time for your flight and you have no luggage.

Here's a real question... instead of multiple computers, could you just open an incognito window on google chrome if you are signing multiple people up?

Here's a real question... instead of multiple computers, could you just open an incognito window on google chrome if you are signing multiple people up?

Each open browser should be its own separate session. I have Firebox and Chrome for my wife and I, respectively, with IE waiting in the wings as a backup.

Incognito might work, but I don't know if it would retain the separate login sessions, since its the same browser.

I am signing up 2 people today and will use 2 different browsers on the same laptop - FireFox and IE.

Each open browser should be its own separate session. I have Firebox and Chrome for my wife and I, respectively, with IE waiting in the wings as a backup.

Incognito might work, but I don't know if it would retain the separate login sessions, since its the same browser.
It does not work in FireFox - just tried. The latest login takes over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter