Magical EBTA 2016

I booked last October, so a while back. I booked 11C GTY and received a 10B. Excited for the upgrade to a larger stateroom with the split bathroom!

awesome exciting to hear :D We booked at the end of January so hopefully we'll hear soonish.

My boys (9 and 6) want to know if anyone wants to possibly meet up and play some card/board games? The oldest was getting a bit frustrated in the clubs because every time he tried to find something to do other than a computer game he got shot down by the caretakers. He enjoys the games and says the staff are really friendly but they don't really interact with them unless they have a scheduled game or activity going on. So we are thinking ahead and trying to organise some additional activities. The boys love strategy games and card games although bringing things like Settlers of Catan is probably a bit impractical. Either way, thought I throw the idea out there.

Hi Everyone!
Rosie here. My husband James and I were originally planning on sailing in October to the Caribbean...but then our beautiful daughter and hubby announced she is expecting our 2nd grandchild and is due exactly when we were to set sail! My amazing hubby, suggested this cruise and now we are excitedly planning for both events.
I would love to do the candy exchange and while I read through some entries, I haven't read all....has a meet up been arranged yet?
Was hoping for some suggestions for clothing. I know layer, layer, layer but was wondering if the inside temperature of the ship runs hot or cold?
Anyone else doing the Beatles tour?

Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better.
Love how it's a small world after all.....

Hi guys,

I am subscribed to this travel newsletter and in honour of St. Patrick's Day, they featured an article that lists "15 free things to do in Dublin"

One of the free things is a 3 hour tour of Dublin - I am super excited, I booked tickets for our day in port (tour starts 11am, rain or shine) and it seems to cover all the major attractions. I reserved the walking tour excursion with DCL but I'm going to cancel it now :teeth:

Here's the link if anyone's interested.

http://www.newdublintours.com/daily-tours/new-dublin-free-tour.html

They also offer a free tour for Liverpool, so I booked that as well:

http://www.newliverpooltours.com/daily-tours/free-walking-tour-of-liverpool.html

Cheers!

Last edited:
Krisie
Thanks for the info - trying to talk my peeps into doing this as I think it sounds Great!
Lynn

Does anyone know the best way to go from Dover to Waterloo Station in south London? We're going to spend a day in London after the cruise at the Hampton at Waterloo Station. Also would anyone know the best way from Waterloo Station to Gatwick airport?

Thanks,
Tom

Just curious - does anyone know who the cruise director will be for our cruise?

I had Brent before on the TA a couple years back and I'm assuming he is still on the Magic?

Just curious - does anyone know who the cruise director will be for our cruise?

I had Brent before on the TA a couple years back and I'm assuming he is still on the Magic?
No, Brent is no longer cruising. He's working at Disney's California Adventure now.

I just sent y'all an email. If anyone else wants to join in, please let me know. I am starting a second FE group for us folks who were late to the party.
Hi Miranda, this will be our 8th cruise, 1st transatlantic (so exciting!) and we would love to participate in the FE....they are so much fun!

Hi all, just thought I'd pop in here and say hello. Cant believe 6 weeks today we will embark.

This will be my 5th cruise overall and my 3rd TA.

I am from Liverpool, (well a little part called the Wirral, which is actually just across the river Mersey), so if you have any questions about our day in Liverpool, then let me know, I don't claim to know everything about Liverpool but I might be able to help you out a little bit if you have questions.

I can't wait for you to all visit my city and hopefully meet some of you on board.

Anna
x

Hi - we do have a meet up planned for the other group I belong to, but am thinking it would be for everyone. It is at 3 at the Promenade.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter