Magical EBTA 2016

Hi, I hope you all have still fun planning your cruise. Because I switched from this one to the WBTA I have some more time for looking forward to our first Disney TA. :yay: At the moment I am a little bit unsure wether I should request a specific server or not. Maybe you all can help me and keep your eyes open for Roland Menezes. :thanks: I believe if he is on the EBTA he will also be on the WBTA, right? He is from India and was our assistant server last time. He likes german soccer and so we could speak every night about our national soccer team ... Yeah, world champion!
Wish you a magical cruise!

Hi Miranda, We are a family of three (DH, DW, DD 13 yrs old) who would like to participate in the FE please.

Hi - are you still wanting to join? I think there is still a last minute FE being done that you can get on. I would need to send you a private message to have you provide the stateroom number and names to be added to the list and then can send you a picture of the other members of the group. But you would need 10 postings to get the message, so you can just use this thread to get your count up.

Hi all. We are canceling for this cruise, sadly. It's a very bittersweet day here in our house. We have 3 kids now that we are adopting, which was very sudden and a VERY big surprise. But, because of them and their needs, we have to cancel our first transatlantic cruise. So, I am not going to be able to help with a FE exchange. Hopefully, via the FB group, everything can get set up for people who still want to join. Our life just became super busy as we went from no kids to 3, ages 7, 6, and 5. I am looking forward to someday taking our girls on a cruise, though and maybe then we can do a FE. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone and wish you a magical cruise.

Hi all. We are canceling for this cruise, sadly. It's a very bittersweet day here in our house. We have 3 kids now that we are adopting, which was very sudden and a VERY big surprise. But, because of them and their needs, we have to cancel our first transatlantic cruise. So, I am not going to be able to help with a FE exchange. Hopefully, via the FB group, everything can get set up for people who still want to join. Our life just became super busy as we went from no kids to 3, ages 7, 6, and 5. I am looking forward to someday taking our girls on a cruise, though and maybe then we can do a FE. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone and wish you a magical cruise.

This is way better than a cruise! We are taking this cruise to celebrate adopting 2 children 5 years ago due to a performer we met on the EBTA cruise in 2010 talking about aging out of foster care. Your girls will love doing a cruise at a later time and you will have more fun with them :)

Hi everyone! I have a few people that have signed up for FEs but HAVE NOT provided stateroom numbers. If you are still involved in the Family FEs and your stateroom number is NOT on the list, I need those. Please either tell me your stateroom number, or if you do not have them yet, please tell me that you are waiting for it. I have a feeling that a few families have dropped out of the cruise, but it never got to me.
God bless

Hello everyone! New to posting in forums, so please understand shortcomings. John and I are excited to be on this TA cruise with you. Our last DCL trip was on the Magic Inaugural, July 1998. We've done a few other large and small cruises since then on various cruise lines. I can't wait to decorate our cabin door!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter