Madagascar!

DisneyGirl421

<font color=blue>Future Broadway Star!<br><font co
OMG has anyone seen Madagascar yet? If you haven't GO SEE IT!

It's soooo funny. I <333 the penguins mucho. and the little furry lemur thingy. and the monkeys. and alex. and gloria. and marty. and melman. and the whole thing! hehe.

(this is polysisterchick)
my friends and i are gonna go see it--we just have to plan when

I saw it! It was great! I liked Melmen and that little chipmunk dude that Gloria was holding. He was so cute!

Thanks for the review... I had a feeling it would be a good movie! I can't wait to go see it :moped:

aww i really wanted to see it but none of my friends would go with me.. they say its too juvenile :sad2:

im gonna have to go alone sometime...

it looks hysterical! i haven't seen it yet, but i love a movie with tons of laughs...let me reinact a scene...

"Where do you come from?"
"New York...?"
"ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!"

that's hilarious!

nightmare21rock said:
it looks hysterical! i haven't seen it yet, but i love a movie with tons of laughs...let me reinact a scene...

"Where do you come from?"
"New York...?"
"ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!"

that's hilarious!

I saw that part on a commercial... that's hysterical :rotfl:

OMG i forgot that part! lol hehe
when the made fun of Jersey, you shoulda heard the theatre.... lol nobody messes with Jersey!

i saw it!!! it is soo awsome!! i like the penguins the best!! the leamers(spell) were also cool!! the penguins r soo much better tho
penguins make me :) lol

OMG!!!!!
i cannot wait 2 c that!!!!!
it may not b disney,::MickeyMo::MinnieMobut it looks soooo good (& funy!)

my dad wants 2 c it bad 2, & that meens even if i dont c it in theaters, well hav it on dvd in the 1st week of release!!!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

the crying thing is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

4 anyone who has seen the movie reamber:

HELP
then the last letter falls:
HELL

THAT WAS HALIOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^.^ that was just so funny, but the little kids in the movie theater didn't get it so they looked at me like, "What the heck r u laughing about?!"

:rolleyes: I know...I went with my mom and she didn't see it...I was the only one laughin' and my mom said," What's so funny?" I was like did you see what it said and she just looked at me funny... oh well.... it was still hilarious :teeth:

hehehe i loved laughing at the adult humor... it was me and my best friend chris, surrounded by a bunch of 10 year olds. and we were laughing SO loud.

DisneyGirl421 said:
hehehe i loved laughing at the adult humor... it was me and my best friend chris, surrounded by a bunch of 10 year olds. and we were laughing SO loud.

Hehe, I know...I felt so old compared to the all the lil' people runnin around in the theater :bitelip:

DO YOU CONSIDER ME A KID B/C I'M 11?!

b/c you said that thing about 10 year old ppl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter