LOSE BEFORE YOU CRUISE - Support Thread for all Cruisers

My trip is not intill 2011, but this is a good kick in the but to lose. I started last week and have lost 8 lbs. I have cut out all soda, which was the worst. I drink alot of tea to make up the cafine. And drink water. my carb intake is way down. I'll have a slice of bread with peanut butter for a snack, with apples. And have started to use the wii ae workout. That will kick your butt. I have to work hard, I need to lose 100lbs. So I think 22 months will do it. Wish me luck.

I have been on Weight Watchers since last Feb 4th my birthday. Since then I have lost 75lbs.:banana: I booked our cruise on the Disney Wonder for May 16th and would love to be down another 20lbs. So so far at weight in today I am 2 lbs down.

Goal 20lbs
Week 1 - Down 2 lbs:cheer2:

A PIRATE FOR EACH POUND LOST!! :)
pirate:pirate:

Hi everyone. Please forgive me but I am too busy right now to keep track of the thread. Would anyone like to take over for me?

We are leaving for Gainesville in 2 days and when we return to NY, we leave for the wonder a week later. :scared1:

Hey, ya'll!

It has been a while since I posted. I started WW on 11/30/09 ansd so far I've lost 19.2 lbs!! I am so excited. I have gone down at least 1 size in jeans. People are starting to notice that I'm losing. I have had so much support from my family and friends. Each week after weigh in, I post my results on my Facebook page ans it helps to hear all of the positive feedback from my friends.

WW is such a good program and it works. You don't have to deprive yourself of your favorite foods.

My FIL passed away in August from colon cancer. My sister-in-law and I found a 5K that raises money for colon cancer awareness and we are doing that on 3/13/10. This goal has really helped me get my "rear in gear" as far as walking/jogging. My goal is to jog the 5K but I will be proud to just walk it.

My husband bought me some Reebok Easy Tones for Christmas and I LOVE them. I am noticing my legs beginning to tone. He also bought me a ring that says "THE JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH ONE STEP." This describes my weight loss journey. I try to just make one healthier choice at a time. It may take a while but I will get there!!

Pixiedustaholic, :cheer2:

YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! WTG.. it is a Journey and you are doing IT!! KEEP IT GOING!:yay:

Dawn!

awesome job Mstree. I like the pirate a pound thing. What if we also make a 5 point and 10 point increment too. That way when we all loose 50 pounds :) we don't have 50 pirates.

well i posted that i gained 10.4 pounds during the magics christmas cruise. it took longer than i thought but now i have lost all that weight.:cool1:

Going on the Transatlantic in April 2010...not much time left.
I've exhausted every diet & exercise program out there! I'm going to
start right now. I think I've always been lacking a support team. What
better team than a DCL team!:thumbsup2
Not much time...but no time like the present! Time to kick it into gear.:yay:

Official weigh in is on Tuesday, but as of this morning on my scale another 7!! Bringing my total to 18lbs!!:cool1::cool1:

I want to start shopping but I want to lose a lot more before our cruise on 3/27. so for right now I'll keep window shopping!

startes 11/30 and -18lbs!!pirate:pirate:pirate:(and a 1/2) figuring each pirate is 5lbs LOL!!!

Going on the Transatlantic in April 2010...not much time left.
I've exhausted every diet & exercise program out there! I'm going to
start right now. I think I've always been lacking a support team. What
better team than a DCL team!:thumbsup2
Not much time...but no time like the present! Time to kick it into gear.:yay:

I sail 3/27 so I am feeling it's crunch time as well! But the way I see it is...even if you don't lose a lot before you go...being aware of what you eat and this board at least you won't gain before you go!!!

Hi gang,
WOW LOTS OF SUCCESS THIS WEEK!! and those Pirates are ADDING UP QUICK for ALL!

OK my W.I. was Friday and............... Down 1.5 this week

So that make 3 1/2 pirate:
MY GOAL IS 20LB BY MAY16 I AM 16 1/2 POUNDS TO MY GOAL!!!
AND AWAY WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't checked in for awhile but I had my weigh today at Jennie Craig and I'm down 3 more lb this week, making the grand total 17.8 lb since November! :banana: So excited to have made it thru Thanksgiving and Christmas without gaining! Cruise is in 4 months so hope to take off another 35 lb or so by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter