Look What I Dug Out…..

Thanks Dan! :goodvibes
Those pins are pretty old now - I don’t remember how I got the DIS one - I have two of them.
Thanks for saying I’ll be missed - I appreciate that :goodvibes
I will be doing a poll on Monday morning - I gotta get one more in before I leave Tuesday morning - our flight is at 5:20am - we’ll be in Orlando early, which means Tonga Toast for breakfast - so excited! :yay:
I just booked Kona for breakfast for the last day of our July visit. We share the Tonga Toast and one other breakfast.

Thanks Dan for the beignet info - you know how much Ms, Katie wants to try a beignet. I’m super excited to try them too - gotta love fried dough - LOL!
Fried dough, the best. Marie's mom used to make fried pizza dough, pizza fritta (pronounced like frete...long e), sprinkled with sugar, cinnamon or powdered sugar. So gooood!!! My favorite was warm, just out of the oven, with just the plain sugar.

20200906_074624.jpg

You actually did meet Katie a long time ago - this DIS Meet was at Yorktown Mall (I think that was the mall) - we met in a food court, which was a great place to meet - lots of room and everyone could eat what they wanted. I don’t know what year it was - I’m guessing 2009 or 2010 with the concert T-Shirt Stephanie has on.
Are you sure I was there? I know I was at so many Chicago meets that I organized but a few I was not at. Most meets we did do in food courts, a few at a few different pizza places. If I did meet Katie back then, well, I want to meet baseball star Katie now.

And again, enjoy that trip starting in a couple days.

Never aware of pins or green paint chips and fish extenders and door decorating came after my cruise.
We did have a DIS Boards gathering after the sail away party in the Promenade Lounge. Sadly, I don't recall the user names of any of the dozen or so folks there or if they are still on the DIS. I suspect not.

Reactions: slo
I remember the lime green! I read many trip reports about DIS meet-ups and finding fellow Dissers by their lime green pins.

Enjoy your special Mother-Daughter trip @slo Can’t wait to hear about it!
Thank you ❤️ :goodvibes
I just booked Kona for breakfast for the last day of our July visit. We share the Tonga Toast and one other breakfast.
We love Kona!!
The last couple times we got our Tonga Toast at Captain Cooks - it’s equally as good and a little less expensive 🙂👍🏼
Fried dough, the best. Marie's mom used to make fried pizza dough, pizza fritta (pronounced like frete...long e), sprinkled with sugar, cinnamon or powdered sugar. So gooood!!! My favorite was warm, just out of the oven, with just the plain sugar.

20200906_074624.jpg

Are you sure I was there? I know I was at so many Chicago meets that I organized but a few I was not at. Most meets we did do in food courts, a few at a few different pizza places. If I did meet Katie back then, well, I want to meet baseball star Katie now.

And again, enjoy that trip starting in a couple days.
That dough looks super good.

Yes, you were there - I think we saw either Meet the Robinson’s or Wall-E beforehand. We’ll definitely have to set up a DIS Meet when Katie’s home from school - she’d really like to see you too 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter