Let's talk shows and parades

I agree with Lion King at AK. Also, it's worth spending time in WS at Epcot and seeing the different shows the different countries put on. China has a pretty good acrobat show, Morocco has a music group, Japan has drummers, back of GB is a group that does sort of retro British groups like Rolling Stones, who knows what's on the Canada stage right now and I'm not sure what they are doing in Italy now that the Flag throwers are gone. All will be listed on a times guide.
Great tip! I wouldn't have known that the different countries put on shows! Thanks!

Wow! Thanks for all the information and suggestions!! I'm looking these up on the March schedule for this year to get an idea of the times and hours for March NEXT year!

From a DLR vet's perspective...
  1. Save yourself some pain and skip Fantasmic - I have tried valiantly to watch this show twice and it is just painful compared to the awesome DL version IMHO. Never again for me.
  2. As others have mentioned, Festival of the Lion King at AK is something to put on your list. I never miss it at WDW. FWIW, we will catch it again next week :))
  3. Illuminations is a spectacle to behold and worth planning to see. It is not on my "must see it every trip" list but it is so unique and the setting in the Epcot lagoon just works. I recommend you plan to see it.
  4. Voices of Liberty at Epcot - I never miss them
  5. The jury seems to be out on the new Rivers of Light show a AK. I am fortunate I have a FP to see it next week :) That may be another one to include in your list.
So, focus on the above first and foremost. If you have leftover attention span, here are some more to think about:
  1. Flights of Wonder at AK - a really cool bird show which is the best I have seen
  2. Indiana Jones Stunt show at DHS
  3. Many of the street shows at Epcot's World Showcase
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter