Kennedy Space Center

My congressman's aide had never heard of this. He did ask for the names of some of the other congressman listed on this site, that were able to get tickets. He said he was going to contact their office and find out how it was done and he would do his best to get me some tickets too. So I am crossing my fingers!! Hopefully, I will hear something this afternoon.

I emailed Senator Harkin's (IA) office last week about tickets. I went on his tour request page and put in the dates of our vacation. I left all the DC tours blank and requested the Kennedy Space Center tickets in the comment box. I got an email today from his aide asking for the number of children ages 3-11. She said she would check with the ticket office and let me know. I will let you all know if I get any ticket confirmation!

My congressman's office just faxed me over confirmation for 10 tickets!! WooHoo!! We are so excited!:banana: :cheer2: :yay: :thumbsup2

After using the form on house.gov to contact my VA congressman, I got a canned reponse yesterday saying thanks for contacting him. So I guess it may take a week for them to even read our e-mails based on that.

I called them yesterday anyway so am expecting to hear something today based on that phone call.

I just talked to VA Bobby Scott's Rep in DC and he has never heard of this other than for VIPs and asked for specific names of other congressman that have fulfilled your requests and he will contact them to see how they did it.

I've looked through this thread and the other one on the Budget Board and most of you have that have gotten them have just said that you got them and not what state you were in or which specific congressperson/senator has filled the request.

I can tell that the requests have been filled in the following states from seeing where the posters are from:

GA/IN/AR/IO/AZ/WA/CA/CO/MA/MI (I think I got most of those right)​

But I don't know which rep you are under and helped you out.

So for anyone that has had their request filled, please provide the following info and it will help everyone else out.

What state are you from?
Who is the congressman/senator that helped you out?
If you have the POC at that office that might help too.​

Thanks!!

After using the form on house.gov to contact my VA congressman, I got a canned reponse yesterday saying thanks for contacting him. So I guess it may take a week for them to even read our e-mails based on that.

I called them yesterday anyway so am expecting to hear something today based on that phone call.

Love your persistance!:thumbsup2

I just talked to VA Bobby Scott's Rep in DC and he has never heard of this other than for VIPs and asked for specific names of other congressman that have fulfilled your requests and he will contact them to see how they did it.

I've looked through this thread and the other one on the Budget Board and most of you have that have gotten them have just said that you got them and not what state you were in or which specific congressperson/senator has filled the request.

I can tell that the requests have been filled in the following states from seeing where the posters are from:

So for anyone that has had their request filled, please provide the following info and it will help everyone else out.

What state are you from?

Thanks!!

I would appreciate this, too!:idea:

What state are you from?

Thanks!!

Oklahoma is coming through also. My Congressman is John Sullivan. Another dis'er from Oklahoma already has been notified her tickets are available - but she lives in a different district than me so I do not know who her Congressman is.

I see that you have Ma (Massachusetts) listed as one of the states that has recieved them. Who was it that posted this and which congressman did they go through? Thanks

I just got a call (voice message) from our Representative in Ohio. His message said that KSC told him these could only be used for people 12 and older. Anyone else hear this? I plan to call this morning and I'll report what he says.

I see that you have Ma (Massachusetts) listed as one of the states that has recieved them. Who was it that posted this and which congressman did they go through? Thanks

Hi, I'm from MA. I sent my email to Delahunt. He's the congressman from my district. I went directly through his website. I did not go through his link that mentioned D.C. tours. I clicked on the link on his website that said contact me via email. The whole process took about 10 days? I can't remember exactly but he came through with flying colors.:love:

Anyone in Arkansas able to get tickets for KSC? We are interested!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter