Katie & Brian May 17, 2008 WP -IS - AAR

Hi Katie, I love all your wedding photos, theyre beautiful! I saw your invitations you made on the main board and just adore them!! Where did you get all your materials? Thanks!
Marissa

Hi Katie, I love all your wedding photos, theyre beautiful! I saw your invitations you made on the main board and just adore them!! Where did you get all your materials? Thanks!
Marissa

The main invite I got from a wilsons invitation kit from joann's fabric and craft store. I got the folder and card stock from mygatsby.com. I got the crystals from jewerlysupply.com. The stickers that closed the folder where just printed on a pink sheet of paper and cut out with a Mickey hole pinch and ran through a sticker maker. And the music divide inside thecard I purchased from our local hallmark store. We placed an order for a lage amour of the music cards we wanted. I think that's it! Hope it helps

Wow...let me just tell you first how beautiful you looked! You also looked so relaxed...I sooooo with that how I looked on the morning of my DFTW! :rotfl: I love the flower girls wings and your nephew is adorable. Your face while you are in the coach is classic! You look so stinking happy! I can't wait to see more! :surfweb:

Anna Marie

Love your pictures, love your flowers. Do you remember how much the wands were? I love that idea instead of traditional flowers.

Hi Katie - Love your journal entries and posting. Do you have pictures of your reception, as I am having mine at ADH next May and have been a bit worried about the seating. I have 150 guests and have not figured out what the layout will really look like. Also, can you tell me which resort you stayed at, because i love the fact you had a kitchen, since i have my nieces/nephews with me so it would be a plus if my sis can get a room with one. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!