July 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be canceling the following reservations at 5PM today 7/13:

Beaches and Cream, Thursday 7/24 @ 6:20 for 5

California Grill, Tuesday 7/29 @6:00 for 2

California Grill, Wednesday 7/30 @ 6:00 for 2

Mickey's Backyard BBQ, Thursday 7/31 for 5

Thank you! Got the Mickey's Barbeque for my granddaughter and I!

I think I have my reservations like I want them :cool1::cool1: I have two to cancel that may benefit someone. These are both for July 28 for 4 people. Please let me know if you could use either. I will cancel Sunday night if I don't hear from anyone. Chef Mickey breakfast 8:05am Ohana Dinner 5:10pm

No takers, cancelled!

I think I have my reservations like I want them :cool1::cool1: I have two to cancel that may benefit someone. These are both for July 28 for 4 people. Please let me know if you could use either. I will cancel Sunday night if I don't hear from anyone. Chef Mickey breakfast 8:05am Ohana Dinner 5:10pm

Cancelled!

Just saw a July 23 7:25 BOG Reservation for 2

Still wont work for us, but hope someone here can use it!

I need to cancel BOG for 5 people on July 25th at 8:50. PM me if interested. I will cancel Sunday if I don't have anyone interested.

For anyone who might be there now, I just saw a 6pm Be Our Guest available tomorrow, 7/28, for two people.

Hello,

Sorry, for the late notice. I am cancelling a two reservations for July 30th that we will not be able to make due to changes in plans, 8:25 am CP for 4 and a 5:30 pm for BOG for 4. I don't have time to coordinate since I don't wait to miss the cancellation window, and be charged a no show fee. So try to grab immediately if interested. Good Luck! Hopefully this will bring some surprise pixie dust to someone else's vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter