• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

I just cancelled a BOG reservation for July 1 for 8 people at 4:35. I had to cancel to book something else. Sorry I couldn't give more notice. I have another for 2 people same day @ 4:40 if anyone is interested.

Going to be cancelling BOG for July 1 @ 5:10 P.M. for 4 adults and Crystal Palace @ 8:05 a.m. 4 adults, July 3. If anyone wants to coordinate PM me and we can set up a time for you to try to get it.

I will be canceling BOG reservation shortly for July 29th for 4 people for 6:30pm. Will cancel in about 10 min to give someone a chance got grab it. We had to move our trip to August and we are out of luck :( Nothing for August....
Oh, well.....

also will be canceling

California Grill - July 27th - 7:50pm -4 people
Via Napoli - July 25th - 5:45pm - 4pm

BOG - July 4th - 8:05pm - 4 people
Just don't want to fight the crowds. :lmao:

Will cancel tomorrow 5pm EST, unless a better time is suggested ;)

Cancelling ADR for 4 adults at 'Ohana for Friday, July 25th at 6:45 pm. Will cancel today @5pm EDST.

I just canceled a reservation to Ohana on July 20 at 6:40. Sorry for short notice! It made me cancel it before getting a different, much later one somewhere else.

Just cancelled Ohana dinner for July 5 at 8:00 pm for 4 people.

I'm about to cancel a table for 4 at California Grill on July 4th at 8:10 PM... sigh.

Cancelling a table for 4 at Be Our Guest
Date: Tuesday, July 01, 2014
Time: 5:35 PM

Oh man... someone's gonna love this... cancelling two reservations for 4 people on July 4th...

Be Our Guest Restaurant
7:00 PM Dinner for 4
Date: Friday, July 4, 2014

And cancelling MK Desert Party table for 4 on the same night.

Chef Mickey, July 26th at 5:35. I will be canceling this in a few minutes ( 10 am Eastern).

Hope someone here can use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter