Join Us For Rich & Adrian's May 2009 WDW Adventure!

15 days and I'll be there...:woohoo::woohoo:

Now let's see we will be celebrating 2 Birthdays, Clara and Angela, correct?

You'll be the first one there Teresa :)

It's Angela's 'proper' birthday on the 13th - it's not my birthday until early July so I'm just sort of having a precelebration lol, not really my birthday, but I just couldn't cope with the Florida heat in July so opted for May.

Thank goodness we're nearly there :goodvibes

It's Angela's 'proper' birthday on the 13th - it's not my birthday until early July so I'm just sort of having a precelebration lol, not really my birthday, but I just couldn't cope with the Florida heat in July so opted for May.

That's okay, we will still celebrate your "B" Day. I know what you mean about the summer heat. My birthday is in August, but I don't want to be in Florida then, to humid for me.

That's okay, we will still celebrate your "B" Day. I know what you mean about the summer heat. My birthday is in August, but I don't want to be in Florida then, to humid for me.

I don't know if celebrate is the right word lol - I'm suddenly feeling my 'age' today - tried on a dress I liked the look of, came out of my changing room and there was someone a lot younger than me in the same dress :eek: I know who it looked better on! :rolleyes1

And also my 40th ... ;)

I'm celebrating a Birthday also. May 12 will be my 32 th Birthday. Anna

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would chime in. I think we should celebrate everyone's birthday (whether it has actually happened or not) and we should celebrate Jewjubean becoming a CM.

We should order a cake for dinner at Le Cellier and put everyone's name on it!

That sounds like a good idea!! I'm all about the cake!! Just let me know how to do that...Not that long left till our trip!

That sounds like a good idea!! I'm all about the cake!! Just let me know how to do that...Not that long left till our trip!

I called the Special Cakes department a few weeks ago to get information on ordering a cake. I had planned to order one for my birthday but now the cake can be for everyone's birthday.

The cakes are 8 inches and serve 8 people. Since we have 8 people in our party, this will work out great!.

The flavors are :

Vanilla cake with a custard center and whip cream icing.

Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse center and chocolate whip cream icing

Let me know which flavor you prefer.

I called and left a message to find out if they could put all of our names on the cake.

If you would like your name on the cake, let me know. You can put up to 30 letters on the cake so I am trying to see how many letters it would be.

I called the Special Cakes department a few weeks ago to get information on ordering a cake. I had planned to order one for my birthday but now the cake can be for everyone's birthday.

The cakes are 8 inches and serve 8 people. Since we have 8 people in our party, this will work out great!.

The flavors are :

Vanilla cake with a custard center and whip cream icing.

Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse center and chocolate whip cream icing

Let me know which flavor you prefer.

I called and left a message to find out if they could put all of our names on the cake.

If you would like your name on the cake, let me know. You can put up to 30 letters on the cake so I am trying to see how many letters it would be.

Let the party begin.

:dance3: party::rockband:

Any flavor is good with me. Instead of names we could always have our initials. Mind is TLT :thumbsup2

You can just put Ju for me ..thats what everyone calls me! Gosh we dont have much longer left!!!! I cannot wait!!! I've got a busy 19 days left for me! BTW just let me know how much it will be and i'll bring you some money at our meet!

Sounds a fab idea - lots of partying :dance3::dance3:

I won't be there for the Le Cellier dinner, and I'm also gluten free, so wouldn't be able to eat any of the cake .... but that leaves all the more for you guys :goodvibes

Sounds a fab idea - lots of partying :dance3::dance3:

I won't be there for the Le Cellier dinner, and I'm also gluten free, so wouldn't be able to eat any of the cake .... but that leaves all the more for you guys :goodvibes

And I'm getting the Chocolate Mousse Moose :rotfl: for dessert at LeCellier, so I will pass on the cake (It doesn't sound very big anyway), but maybe Adrian :lovestruc will have cake (and eat it too! ;))

And I'm getting the Chocolate Mousse Moose :rotfl: for dessert at LeCellier, so I will pass on the cake (It doesn't sound very big anyway), but maybe Adrian :lovestruc will have cake (and eat it too! ;))

Oooo the chocolate mousse sounds good to....mmmm cake or mousse.....why should I decide...I'll take one of each. :lmao::lmao:

Sure am going to miss you!
Hi Vanessa,
Two weeks from today we will be at WDW YEAH!!! we are going to a picnic sunday, I am making Paula Deen's Potato Salad and Fried Chicken, YUM YUM can't wait, I sure it would be really good made by a real southerner LOL can't wait to see YA"LL

ANTS, now come on! It's not complicated. Go online and book airfare leaving PA on May 9th and then returning fare from Orlando to PA for May 16th, then go online and book a room at WDW for betweeen those same dates. See how simple it is. My, my, I'd have thought you knew how to book a WDW trip by now.:rotfl: Just tell your boss that you are having withdrawal symtoms and have to be in treatment for a week. You don't have to tell her you are having withdrawal symptoms from your DIS buddies.:rotfl: Hey! I just had a brilliant idea! Timmy you tell your boss you're in treatment for withdrawals for a week and Kat you can call your boss on the last day of your trip and tell her you just got kidnapped by a crazy nurse from PA who was having mental problems, then you guys can be roommates for May 9th-16th. On the 16th Ants will suddenly get over her psychotic break, release Kat, and you can both go home. lol

Nah,nah,nah,nah!:p:p Told you Timmy would agree with me Adrian. See food at WDW is deliciously calorie free.:rotfl: Hey Timmy, that's another reason to join us in May. PA food is loaded with calories, but not WDW's.

Sorry, your friend is not able to make your beach vacation, but so glad we'll get to see you in Oct and Dec. What's wrong with going to WDW three times in a year.:confused3:rotfl: We get the Flower Festival and Flower Power concerts in May, free dining, Food & Wine Festival, Eat to the Beat concerts, & Halloween party in Oct, and all the beautiful Christmas stuff in Dec. Sounds like three totally different experiences to me.:rotfl:

Sounds like fun! However, I get away with all my WDW trips by telling my boss that I need them to keep what little sanity I have left. Afterall I work in a psych hospital.:rotfl::rotfl: I don't think I could get him to buy into the idea that I need to go to Disney Sept 26th-Oct 4th and then also need to go on a cruise just 6 days later.:rotfl::rotfl: You guys have fun!

Sure am going to miss you!
Hi Vanessa,
Two weeks from today we will be at WDW YEAH!!! we are going to a picnic sunday, I am making Paula Deen's Potato Salad and Fried Chicken, YUM YUM can't wait, I sure it would be really good made by a real southerner LOL can't wait to see YA"LL

Two weeks!:eek: I've got a million things to do before then! What happened to the time?

Potato salad and fried chicken! YUM!!!! I may have to go to our local chicken shack today for lunch! I haven't made either of those in several months.

The time on my flight home May 16th has changed and now I'm not leaving WDW until 7:59pm, which means I won't be getting into Dallas until 9:48pm, but hey that gives me several more hours in WDW!:cool1:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter