Join Us For Rich & Adrian's May 2009 WDW Adventure!

HEY GUYS!!!!!!:yay:
Have a great trip!!! I DID not want to come home~!!!!!! Weather was perfect high 90's everyday no rain! (although my mom says I look like a raccoon):rotfl: I really missed all you guys! Well next time!
Ride Everest for me! I was looking for you Adrian to ride RNRC with me... yes I chickened out yet again!:sad2:
HAVE FUN ALL!!!!!!:banana:

Hi Kat,

We Missed you this trip, was loads of fun Rick rode TOT that was a lot of fun, our last day, we just did the magic kingdom, had a goodbye drink at the POLY, and i left our camera in the rental car, Dollar found the camera and will be sending, that was a relief after draging that thing around all week, When will we see you again? we are going in Jan:banana::banana::banana:

I got in late last night, took a bath, and dropped into bed. I just finished unpacking, have a load of clothes in the washer and another in the dryer. Was definitely not ready to come home yet.:sad1: It was great meeting all you guys and hope everyone had an uneventful trip back home. I know Colette's plane was delayed by like an hour or so. Anyone else's?

I did something my last day I've always wanted to do. I got up really early, checked in with DME about 0645, went to early morning extra magic hours at Disney Studios and was first in line for rope drop. I was one of the first into the park, raced to Toy Story Mania, then did Rockandroller coaster, left DS, took the boat to the back door of Epcot and also made rope drop at Epcot, raced to ride Soarin', left through the front gate of Epcot, caught the monorail to the Ticket Transportation Center, switched to the Express monorail, then ran into MK just long enough to ride Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain, then grabbed a Dole Whip as I ran out of the park, and walked to the Contemporary, where I caught a bus to AK and rode Dinosaur. I wanted to get in one last ride on EE, but was running out of time, so caught the first bus I saw, which was to Old Key West. I then caught a bus to DTD where I made a lightening fast trip into the Disney Store and bought three t shirts, used the last of my snack credits at Goofy's, then ran over to WGP Express to use up my last two CS credits on two to go meals. I then caught the bus back to POFQ, got my carry on from baggage services and was able to catch an early DME bus to the airport, where I finally took a deep breath and sat down to eat lunch at about 5:00pm. I was starving and exhausted, but made all four parks plus DTD, and had ridden all of my favorite rides (except EE) all in one day. Plus I used all three modes of Disney transportation (bus, boat, and monorail) to do it. My feet were not happy with me and are still complaining though. It was fun, but exhausting.

Can't wait for my Sept/Oct trip. Kat and Timmy want to take a day and try to do all four parks (just your favorite rides)?
Vanessa, Im tired just reading what you did on your last day, sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye, We were at the Magic Kingdom, then for a goodbye drink at the POLY, the security post at the orlando airport was a nightmare, in all the kaos, I left our camera in the car, however Rick talked to the Dollar lost and found and they have the camera and will be sending back to us, had loads of fun with you all , we are bracing ourselves for work in the am. :banana:

Hi Kat,

We Missed you this trip, was loads of fun Rick rode TOT that was a lot of fun, our last day, we just did the magic kingdom, had a goodbye drink at the POLY, and i left our camera in the rental car, Dollar found the camera and will be sending, that was a relief after draging that thing around all week, When will we see you again? we are going in Jan:banana::banana::banana:

You guys are'nt going in Dec??? I'll be there Dec 12-19th. :goodvibes
Glad you had a great trip!!!:dance3:

I'm here! We're here! After last night's clam bake we ate GIANT ice creams at Beaches & Cream. (I can't believe there is not a smiley thing eating an ice cream?!)

It was wonderful meeting you, we went back to Beaches and Cream after our dinner at the Yachtsman, YUM, Rick found out that the peanut butter sauce is just melted JIF Peanut Butter.

Vanessa, Im tired just reading what you did on your last day, sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye, We were at the Magic Kingdom, then for a goodbye drink at the POLY, the security post at the orlando airport was a nightmare, in all the kaos, I left our camera in the car, however Rick talked to the Dollar lost and found and they have the camera and will be sending back to us, had loads of fun with you all , we are bracing ourselves for work in the am. :banana:

Glad to hear you're getting your camera back! What was with the security at MCO?:confused3 I've never seen anything like yesterday. Getting through security was a nightmare, then when I finally got to my gate, the whole area was packed. There were people sitting, standing, and laying around everywhere. I'm glad I caught an earlier DME bus. If I had taken the one I was assigned to, there is no way I would have made it through security in time. The security lines round back and around through the main lobby and almost to the escalaters when I got there.

Hi everyone....it was a blast meeting you all. Vanessa...I have to say "YOU GO GIRL"....I would not have been able to do all 4 parks in one day (even to ride my favorites). I did do 2 parks (AK and HS) before I left.

You all missed Angela's birthday celebration at JellyRolls on the 13th, we even had her up on stage for the famous "B" dance. I never laughed so hard. :lmao:

I did something my last day I've always wanted to do. I got up really early, checked in with DME about 0645, went to early morning extra magic hours at Disney Studios and was first in line for rope drop. I was one of the first into the park, raced to Toy Story Mania, then did Rockandroller coaster, left DS, took the boat to the back door of Epcot and also made rope drop at Epcot, raced to ride Soarin', left through the front gate of Epcot, caught the monorail to the Ticket Transportation Center, switched to the Express monorail, then ran into MK just long enough to ride Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain, then grabbed a Dole Whip as I ran out of the park, and walked to the Contemporary, where I caught a bus to AK and rode Dinosaur. I wanted to get in one last ride on EE, but was running out of time, so caught the first bus I saw, which was to Old Key West. I then caught a bus to DTD where I made a lightening fast trip into the Disney Store and bought three t shirts, used the last of my snack credits at Goofy's, then ran over to WGP Express to use up my last two CS credits on two to go meals. I then caught the bus back to POFQ, got my carry on from baggage services and was able to catch an early DME bus to the airport, where I finally took a deep breath and sat down to eat lunch at about 5:00pm. I was starving and exhausted, but made all four parks plus DTD, and had ridden all of my favorite rides (except EE) all in one day. Plus I used all three modes of Disney transportation (bus, boat, and monorail) to do it. My feet were not happy with me and are still complaining though. It was fun, but exhausting.

Wow, Vanessa! That sounds like a great way to spend your last day!

Hi everyone....it was a blast meeting you all. Vanessa...I have to say "YOU GO GIRL"....I would not have been able to do all 4 parks in one day (even to ride my favorites). I did do 2 parks (AK and HS) before I left.

You all missed Angela's birthday celebration at JellyRolls on the 13th, we even had her up on stage for the famous "B" dance. I never laughed so hard. :lmao:

I had so much fun that night!!! I will never be able to listen to either of those songs without having a JR flashback :lmao:

Had a fab time meeting you all and I've got some great pictures of Rick and Adrian!

It was such a pleasure meeting you too!!!

Hey guys!!! It was awesome meeting you guys at Lecellier!!!! I hope we get to do it again sometime soon!!!

It was great meeting you too! Be sure to let us know when you start your Career Start thread!

I'm here! We're here! After last night's clam bake we ate GIANT ice creams at Beaches & Cream. (I can't believe there is not a smiley thing eating an ice cream?!)

It was really nice meeting you at CP!

Hi everyone!

I got in last night. I had such a good time on this trip that I did not want to come home.

I wanted to say "thank you" to everyone for making my first solo trip so much fun! And for making my birthday such a special day for me!!!!

Vanessa and Teresa - Thanks for letting me join you for dinner at Sanaa! I enjoyed the company as much as I enjoyed the food. And Vanessa thank you for arranging to have the waitstaff sing "Happy Birthday" to me! That was such an unexpected treat!

Vanessa, Collette, Teresa, Rich, Adrian, Clare and Leighanne - I enjoyed having breakfast with you at Crystal Palace! It was the perfect way to start my day! And for those who were able to stay, I also enjoyed spending the day at the Magic Kingdom. Although, I could have done without being stuck in Splash Mountain :rotfl2:

Vanessa, Collette, Teresa, Rich, Adrian, JewJubean and Anna - I had a great time at dinner at Le Cellier. Would you believe that I never even tasted the cake? :rotfl2:

Teresa - Thanks for coming to Jellyrolls with me! I had a blast!!! Who knew I would get such a workout? :lmao: :lmao:

:grouphug:

hey everyone

well - I finally made it home today. all the travel went really smoothly - but just takes forever.

I has sooo much fun with you - thanks for welcoming me in - I too have some fun photos from Crystal Palace brekkie.

thanks to Rich, Adrian and Clare for the making the reservations and having a laugh with me. :goodvibes

I have such bad jetlag - I have been awake since 3am and I'm supposed to go to work today - hmmmm doubt that will happen :sick:

my course was good - not fantastic - but interesting and Mickey visited to graduate us all and present us with our ears!

best ride? Hmmmm .... that would be TEST TRACK, BABY! Philharmonic was pretty speccie, BTMR was my surprise pleasure, and toy story mania was great - if one could actually get on the thing.

hope you b-day people are happy with your celebrations :woohoo:

cheers Leanne

Hey Everybody! So glad you all had such a great time. I'll be checking back for your pictures!

Kat - So glad that you'll be there in December! I really enjoyed hanging out with you!

Vanessa, you are hard to keep up with during a regular stroll through a single park. I can not imagine trying to keep up with you doing THAT! OMG! I am tired just reading this! Glad you were able to get it all done! You're WAY better than me!

Cya DISers!

I'm sick, so stayed home today. I truly believe my illness came from riding Kali times in a row and drenching wet from head to toes...I don't believe there was a dry spot on my body anywhere.

I still had a GREAT TIME...Vanessa have you recovered yet?

Glad everyone made it home OK! I'm recovered, but sure didn't want to go back to work this week. I need at least another week to recover from my vacation.:rotfl: Oh well, now it's time to start planning my Sept/Oct solo trip.:rotfl:

Glad everyone made it home OK! I'm recovered, but sure didn't want to go back to work this week. I need at least another week to recover from my vacation.:rotfl: Oh well, now it's time to start planning my Sept/Oct solo trip.:rotfl:

are you going to start a thread for this ???? :goodvibes

are you going to start a thread for this ???? :goodvibes

Who me? I'm more of a lurker that hooks onto someone else's threads:rotfl:. I'm not an organizer. Hey, what's wrong with your ticker? Aren't you going to be there in Sept/Oct?

Got back on Wed. Had a great time meeting all the Disers at Le Celliar. Hope to get to do it again.

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter