It's time for....DISNEY CONFESSIONS

I check wait times and WDW weather more than I like to admit and listen to podcasts everyday. I also listen to theme park music on YouTube and come here a lot! :)

And, don't judge- but I'm very grateful to have an ABD trip to Italy planned but I can't get WDW out of my head!!:scared:

I listen to probably 4-5ish podcasts.

I love listening to theme park music as well like Spectro Radio or Sorcerer Radio.

The rest of my Disney inspired day revolves around the boards.

I open and go through my spreadsheets reviewing our plans for our future WDW, ABD and DCL trips that we have planned up to two years in the future. Every time I hear a rumor I have to make sure that our plans are adjustable. Our regular travel companions hate when I ask what they want for dinner on a given night over a year in the future.

I do a lot of things already mentioned, too. But every once in a while I would plan out an ultimate trip in terms of every place that I would want to eat. The problem is with so many good places at Disney that a two week vacation isn't enough time to try them all! I think the last time I had the plans laid out, it would take a month to hit every place on my list.

1. I...um...save all the shopping bags. I take them home and fold them up and just sort of *have* them.
2. When my computer comes on, I have the monorail shpiel as the welcome sound. It just feels so good to have "Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom..."

I do most of the things already mentioned, and I also make holiday or character themed mickey ears for my lucky friends & family who have trips planned. I obsess about finding ADRs for friends who did not score the ones they wanted.
I've been able to get a friend an ADR. She called me her fairy god mother! ALMOST better than eating the bread pudding with vanilla sauce at 1900 Park Fare myself! :tongue:

1. I...um...save all the shopping bags. I take them home and fold them up and just sort of *have* them.
2. When my computer comes on, I have the monorail shpiel as the welcome sound. It just feels so good to have "Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom..."
OMG you do that too!! I totally forgot about that. Granted I only have what we bought when we last went in 2011 but I saved them all. I actually like to do this on pretty much all my vacations I treat it like a souvenir.

I listen to a few Disney podcasts, occasionally have the park background loop playing while I'm at work (particularly Epcot), and check the wait times occasionally. I don't have an active trip planned, but I briefly tried to plan a short notice trip on my own for my birthday (couldn't do it for less than $1,000 :sad2:) and any brief mention of going to Disney sends me on a planning spree

Oh, and potentially the weirdest (and my favorite) thing is that I created a large sculpture of Figment complete with lights inside. He barely fits in the back of my SUV with his tail (My work does an illuminated procession and it was my excuse to infuse my love of Figment into work :figment:)

Attachments

• 11193232_10155591892955165_3335100194811229193_n.jpg
    11193232_10155591892955165_3335100194811229193_n.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 19
I already have my next trip planned down to the dates, resort, park days, restaurants, itinerary, etc.

But with needing to pay for cars and college for kids, I don't know that it will happen. :sad1:

I am amazed by people who can take multiple trips each year! One trip was a huge chunk of change for us!

I have created playlists for different parks, different resorts, princess themed, cruise themed ( never been on a cruise), instrumentals, soundtracks...you get the message. I spent several hours this weekend creating my Mickey Heads for our trip this December. Making a little Travel package for my parents for our May trip. Just today, I was asked by a co-worker I am not close to, to give him a quick list of best restaurants. He and his wife have never been and they are planning a trip this September. At least he is trying to plan a little.

I alternate between Disney and True Crime podcasts :rotfl2:

I check dining reservations occasionally. I just love planning trips, whether they're for me or someone else.

I also listen to Disney music, check attraction wait times, watch all KINDS of videos and vlogs about resorts, etc., read menus, watch all the podcasts, and COME HERE!!!!! :rotfl:

I also think (a lot!) "if I were at WDW right now/tonight/whenever, I'd go here, do this, eat there, etc."

It's been over 4 years, I NEED another trip!!

I do all those as well lol ! Now that we are dvc members i check almost every day whats avb different weekends just in case the wife and i can sneak away for a weekend !

In addition to some others already listed here:

I check the special offers almost every morning, hoping for some great deal so we can go back sooner

Look for fun things to see/do on the route to Orlando from home

Make endless (re: impossible) lists of things for next time

Look for any excuse to talk Disney with anyone, then regret it cause they just aren't as obsessed as I am

Ummm I get extremely jealous of friend's trips to WDW. I follow every Facebook post while they are on vacation, vicariously living through them. I have made many autograph books for families going to Disney, (Just finished 3 today) I'm sure I'll think of more later!

I see hidden Mickeys everywhere.

my family and I quote rides all the time.
Hurry baaaaack, don't move a muscle!, I'm watching always watching, lovely lovely, here we go!!!!, hello there...(do you recognize all of the quotes? :yay:)

I listen to parade songs.

I check WDW news sites everyday so that I don't miss anything.

I'm always planning a trip to a Disney park or cruise, even years in advance.

DH and I put money aside every month into a savings account called Disney Forever to save for our Disney trips, an idea we actually got from the pig adventure at Innoventions RIP.

I make mental lists of snacks and experiences I want to make sure not to miss on our trip.

We're lucky enough to have a trip to WDW coming up in August which we've been planning for five years. We now watch a Disney movie with my 3 year old nephew every week to indoctrinate him...lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter