It's time for....DISNEY CONFESSIONS

KingLlama

DIS Veteran
Are there Disney-related things that you do that you wouldn't DARE tell non-Disney lovers?

This is your safe space.

A few of mine...

1. Every day, when I'm sitting in my office, I put in my earbuds and listen to YouTube loops of WDW park music. My particular favorites: Main Street USA, Magic Kingdom, Soarin', Epcot Entrance, and a few by Keith Mahne from Disneyland.
2. Even though I have no WDW trips currently planned, I will at least once a week go and peruse WDW menus. Especially right before lunch time.
3. I sometimes go and watch trailers from old Disney films, especially the live-action films of the 60's and 70's that I loved so much as a kid.

Remember, you're in safe company here. We're here for you.

I randomly check attraction times too!
I also regularly watch ride videos and resort walk-throughs on youtube.
And if I'm not currently planning a trip, I'm pre-planning a trip. There hasn't been a time in the last two years when I *haven't* been planning or pre-planning.
I also visit Disney message boards, news sites, and the official site multiple times a day.

I also listen to Disney music, check attraction wait times, watch all KINDS of videos and vlogs about resorts, etc., read menus, watch all the podcasts, and COME HERE!!!!! :rotfl:

I also think (a lot!) "if I were at WDW right now/tonight/whenever, I'd go here, do this, eat there, etc."

It's been over 4 years, I NEED another trip!!

I randomly check attraction times too!
I also regularly watch ride videos and resort walk-throughs on youtube.
And if I'm not currently planning a trip, I'm pre-planning a trip. There hasn't been a time in the last two years when I *haven't* been planning or pre-planning.
I also visit Disney message boards, news sites, and the official site multiple times a day.

Okay @10MoreMinutes Spooky that exactly what I do (get out of my head lol) :rotfl2:

Sometimes I even compare the ride through videos, of the same ride, at different parks to see which one I like the most

As for Pre-planning, I have two different levels, I have pre-planning for my next trip and Pre-planning for when I win the lottery!!

Last edited:
I pop into these boards at least 3 times a day at work and if I know my boss isn't going to be in, I watch the podcast at my desk.
I'm always checking prices for resorts even though I don't have a trip planned.
I check the Orlando weather every day, hoping it's hot and raining cats and dogs just so I don't feel bad for not being there.

I slipped on a mossy rock while experiencing the shark reef attraction at Typhoon Lagoon.

I'm constantly planning/dreaming.
I watched the Animated Canon in order...and now I've started over.
I was sad when my daughter decided she didn't like Elsa anymore (after being obsessed)....because it was a little less Disney enthusiasm for her.

I am another one guilty of randomly checking wait times. I also have 5 or 6 different Disney stations loaded into my Pandora shuffle. I do have a trip planned in August after a 5 year hiatus but before we booked this trip I would price trips.

~I have a youtube list of Disney and Universal rides as well as park music (though that's for disney only) that I will just for fun watch/listen to.

~I have a Disney radio station set up on my pandora and my amazon music and spotify account as well as music transferred to my phone has some of my fav Disney songs.

~I love going onto Google Maps and street viewing the parks..not to mention just looking at the parks on normal satellite view.

~I have a Pinterest board set up with tips for Disney and Universal but also a board set up for Disney crafts that I want to make.

I'll occasionally check attraction wait times even though I have no upcoming trips booked

I get a little sad inside when my kids choose to watch Nick Jr instead of Disney Jr

I thought I was the only one who checked wait times. I check most often when we are in a snow storm!

I have both the WDW and DL resorts as favorite locations on my Weather Channel app.
Yep, forgot I also do this. And I check the current weather there frequently - especially in the summer (I can't do heat/humidity) to make make myself feel better I'm not there! :)

I check wait times too!

I listen to 4 podcasts and watch 3-4 different daily vloggers.

I occasional check to see what dining ADR's are available same day last minute.

I do most of the things already mentioned, and I also make holiday or character themed mickey ears for my lucky friends & family who have trips planned. I obsess about finding ADRs for friends who did not score the ones they wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter