It's time for....DISNEY CONFESSIONS

What a great topic! :yay:

1) I am following quite a few Disney Photo related feeds on Facebook and Instagram. And there are so many beautiful pics there, from classic Cinderella Castle shots from the Hub to a random pic taken at a funky angle with back light of a brass detail somewhere in "The World"... :flower3:

2) I binge podcasts (Yikes! Hold on to your mouse ears people, but there are others out there than The DIS)... :scared1:

3) And I have also been known to get Vacation Estimates by picking room, ticket type and such from the WDW site. And save my favorite combos in MDE account. :blush:

4) I also LOVE to read trip reports! Reliving the experience from another guests perspective. :woohoo:

I am a lost case... I know! :rotfl2:

:smickey:

[Edit]
And just as I posted this, I came to think of another handfull of things that I actually do on an almost daily basis that is Disney related. And then I haven't even considered to mention "talking about Disney", because that's comes just as natural as breathing. You won't believe how often I manage to squeeze it in to a conversation. :chat: :thumbsup2

I have started acquiring seasonal Disney decorations for my house. It started with Christmas, migrated to Thanksgiving...And now I'm contemplating some haunted mansion decor to put out at Halloween time...

I have a Mickey waffle maker for when i need a magical Saturday morning.

Last edited:

1.) Last time I went to Disney, everyone in my office thought I was going to Vegas.

2.) This time, they know I'm going to Orlando, but I've been talking more about Universal to throw them off.

3.) I count myself in the minority of people who unironically like It's a Small World. Especially considering my demographic.

* I listen to WDW attraction or area loops
* I recreate Disney food at home and look at menus to get ideas for meals

* I sometimes watch POV videos of rides

* I watch the Dis podcasts
* My bike is Haunted Mansion themed.
OMG, pics of bike, please?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter