• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Italian Restaurant

carmel

<font color=blue>Kept thinking it was 'Snow White'
When we stayed at HoJo back in March of this year, we ordered from an Italian restaurant that delivered to the hotel. The wait at Mimi's was 1+hr and we were not in the mood for pizza. We got buttered noodles (for our toddler), chicken breast, rosemary bread, pasta and salad. The food was fabulous and the quantities were very, very big. The price was reasonable too.

I wish I could remember the name. I was very impressed with the quality and the fact the food was still very hot when it was delivered.

So, if you need to order food to your room at night, call up the HoJo and ask them about an Italian restaurant that delivers.

Hope this helps someone. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter