Is Orlandofuntickets.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn the Page

DIS Veteran
In browsing ticket prices for our upcoming trip I stumbled upon orlandofuntickets.com. Does anyone know if they are legit? I have used Undercover Tourist and Park Savers before with no problems but never this particular place.

Their prices seem to be about $25 lower than Park Savers for the ticket I need but I don't want to get scammed either.

Any thoughts?

Be very careful to compare the prices INCLUDING TAX.

Many ticket sellers do not show the tax until late in the check-out process.

6.5% tax (it is charged on all tickets) can be very significant when buying high-priced items like tickets.

I see that orlandofuntickets.com has the following disclaimer when you get ready to purchase:

taxes.png

So, multiply your ticket total by 1.065 to get your actual price.

(BYW, I don't know what "fees" means, but THAT could also add onto the total.)

Last edited:
Be very careful to compare the prices INCLUDING TAX.

Many ticket sellers do not show the tax until late in the check-out process.

6.5% tax (it is charged on all tickets) can be very significant when buying high-priced items like tickets.

I see that orlandofuntickets.com has the following disclaimer when you get ready to purchase:

View attachment 248555

So, multiply your ticket total by 1.065 to get your actual price.

(BYW, I don't know what "fees" means, but THAT could also add onto the total.)

Rats. Thanks for the info.

I just checked it out further and yes, those prices did not include tax while Park Savers prices do and Orlandofuntickets also adds on a fee of around $15 so Park Savers is still cheaper.

FYI Orlandofuntickets is legit I purchased AP's from them a few years back

Rats. Thanks for the info.

I just checked it out further and yes, those prices did not include tax while Park Savers prices do and Orlandofuntickets also adds on a fee of around $15 so Park Savers is still cheaper.

I will give you another place to look...
parksavers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter