Irish Potatoes

Nevermind. I just looked up Drake's. I'm very familiar with Yodels and Ring Dings, just didn't know they were made by Drake's. 🤣

'Tis a shame some people have such uneducated unsophisticated palates. :sad2:

;)
Never heard of them either. We true Irish-Americans pride ourselves on unsophisticated palates! (first generation meself) My mom got off the boat in Boston and went straight to Ohio, so I guess she missed the Philadelphia area treat.

I’m from Philly and grew up with the homemade ones. I have to google every year for the recipe if I make them now. But a little tip if the recipe doesn’t mention it is to pulse the coconut in your food processor before mixing it in.
It gives the center a nicer texture.

Never heard of this. Anything with powdered sugar is wasted on me because it's just too sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter