• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Instacart

meloneyb21

DIS Veteran
Hello,

We'll be staying at SSR and chose to do Instacart this time around instead of Garden Grocer, as it's much cheaper and there are more options. I'm just wondering if I have to be there in person to accept my groceries? Or can they be delivered and held at bell services, much like Garden Grocer?

TIA :)

Groceries can be delivered and held at BS as long as they don't include alcohol. For alcohol, you must be present and the driver must scan your drivers license. I always schedule my delivery for when I'm in the room, and the driver brings it right to the door--very convenient in a large resort such as SSR or OKW.

If delivered to BS, will they keep cold items cold? Is there a pickup fee at BS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter