• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm back. . .

theodorechipmunkluvr

I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart
Hey everyone. Sorry I have been gone, I have just been uber busy and I dont have a lot of time to get on but I will try to get on more often.

Just a reminder. . . I am going on the DCL MAGICal Christmas cruise that leaves on the 20th I believe, so if anyone wants to pm me, and maybe we could hang out on the cruise, go catch a movie, swim, the stack etc. . .

And has anyone heard the new HSM 3 song? What do you think of it? Just wondering. . .

Welcome backk!
I have never seen you before i think.
But my name is alex and i am 13.
You are going on the cruise on my birthday!!!
I'm not going on that cruise but have loads of funn!

Hi:goodvibes
I don't think I've seen you before either, and I'm EllenMarie; 14. :wave2:
I love the quote from Edward in your signature too, the book was amazing.
So you're going on the cruise the 20th of December? That's me and my bf's 1 year anniversary! lol. I've never been on a disney cruise before, so it'd be cool if you told me about it after you got back. ;D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter