I was told this by a CM about MVMCP.

DaveH

DIS Veteran
I was checking into CP when talking to the CM and he said they are listing only 2 shows during MVMCP!!:eek: To me the shows are the best part.. I know we will have a great time, but I do enjoy going from show to show then watch the fireworks and watch the strollers leave then watch the last parade.

Dave

there are only 2 CP - Christmas Parades - but the last time and since 92 there have been alots of shows at different places - there is a scan copy of the MCVMP schedule somewhere on the net - go look what the dis (wdwinfo.com - the home site for this board) has to say.

"CP" stands for a number of things: Crystal Palace; Candlelight Processional (I think this is what Dave was referring to); and now Christmas Parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest